Is there no add on sports body kit for an s3?

zaeem

Reaction score
Hi there are there no add on body kits for an s3 like spoilers and stuff

Ummm... Considering the S3 has a unique full bodykit and bumpers I don't think there is any more that could be added....

You could add the Cupra-R front splitter but other than that, what would you want to do? The S3 looks cool as it is (imo), 3rd party body kits would likely chav it up... subtle mods are the way to go :)

You could add the Cupra-R front splitter but other than that, what would you want to do? The S3 looks cool as it is (imo), 3rd party body kits would likely chav it up... subtle mods are the way to go :)

+1

Oh yeah forgot about the Cupra splitter... As said less is sometimes more!!

Check out pics of Benskin's S3. He has the splitter on his lovely S3.

+ another 1 to that...

It's all personal taste etc etc but the unique S3 kit makes the car IMHO. When I was looking for cars last Year, I kept coming back to the S3 because of the subtle OEM looks. In the end I stopped wasting my time & got one.

You can do some decent things with wheels / tints / front grilles etc to personalise it up if that's your thing. Just avoid the modded Saxo look... as one rather coincidentally gets towed past my house as I write this... :whistle2:

I'm not a fan of the Cupra splitter on an S3 and I think it just looks like you have two splitters in the centre part.

S3 looks lush as it is, subtle mods like lowering and spacers really make a difference though.

i was thinkin along the line like carbon fibre bits u know the stuff guys put on m3s. an m3 has a kit but u can still add some schnitzer bits. They need to come out with some stuff

Carbon bonnet is available I think. Remember seeing a group buy tread a while back. Should have expired now but it will give you more info if you do a search.

Haven't seen anymore of carbon 'bits' though as it's not such much of a desired product for the A3.

Cupra splitter does not suit the S3 at all - the lips on the splitter do not match up with the S3 bumper.

I don't see what exterior styling an S3 would need as it has everything already.

You can change wheels, lower it

OSIR do carbon fibre arches, B pillar trim and a few other bits and pieces

Carbon bonnet is available I think. Remember seeing a group buy tread a while back. Should have expired now but it will give you more info if you do a search.

Haven't seen anymore of carbon 'bits' though as it's not such much of a desired product for the A3.
the other day while browsing on ebay i came across a carbon bonnet carbon rear spoiler and carbon mirror covers so they do a limited amount of carbon stuff for the a3/s3