Is this right? (woman rant..)

5C594D42-3E6F-4B9B-99B1-75F44DDF6267-35500-00001171EDC12345.jpg
Amen to that jojo

id thought about posting something silly like most people. but i think this is a very serious issue, only solved by doing one very simple thing...

...b1tch slap dat ho!

Lol I've just seen all of this. Basically, had a nice big discussion not letting her get a word in and next time she kicks off, it'll be the last. I won't be trying to put 100% into someone that won't respect me by calling me useless for not letting her get a contract in my name.

After realising even her brothers side from my perspective, she's 'realised' but we'll see for how long..

One shall upload teasers on TapaTalk when he has 5 mins ;)

...go find someone who will work with you,
This!

You can't hope to have a lasting relationship if the other half is fighting you every step of the way - it'll just get expensive and you'll become her slave in no time. Don't let her use your hard work to line her pockets! It's currently sounding like a visit to a brothel would be the cheaper option. Get rid before you get addicted. Now ...about those tit pics! :)

Last edited:
Yeah I see what you mean. Feels as if it's heading that way. I think she's a bit of a nut job too.

As I said though, next argument about it, will be the last.

Why can't she just get her own contract phone? If she wants nice things then she should go to work for them and not expect free handouts. What if you asked her to buy you a phone? Anything I've ever wanted I've saved up and bought them, I'd never dream of asking the other half to buy or take out a contract phone for me, very selfish. Hope things are sorted and she changes for the better and your happy :)

Lol I've just seen all of this. Basically, had a nice big discussion not letting her get a word in and next time she kicks off, it'll be the last. I won't be trying to put 100% into someone that won't respect me by calling me useless for not letting her get a contract in my name.

After realising even her brothers side from my perspective, she's 'realised' but we'll see for how long..

One shall upload teasers on TapaTalk when he has 5 mins ;)
where's one's teasers? Lol

Simple enough, just get rid. Next one round.. first question to ask.. are you happy with your current phone & contract? Job done.

IT'S JUST A PHONE which will be out of date in 6 months anyway.

Its an iphone mate, they're already outdated lmao

For me, she's way to young & immature for you, given your life experiences already that have probably made you more grown up about life, treasure things more, want someone deeply as before, you maybe grabbed hold of someone before thinking straight mate, no offense, give yourself some time to have some fun, dont jump in head 1st as per now, you're 24 not 44, find the right person because as per before me, she is definitely not the person for you, all IMHO, you need someone on your level & at least mental age mate, as she is acting like a child in a sweet shop being told no.

LOL at the banter on this thread...

I havent been in your exact position but I have been with girls who like to argue over nothing... It never ends pretty and they never change. Some people are just not compatible and they grate on each other after the honeymoon period. Plenty more out there who will not take you for granted like that.

A little tester is to look at their mothers... as that's how they will turn out, both physically and mentally (unless adopted). And its so true lol

so if you could put a picture of her mother up aswell, that would be great :thumbsup:

Ok guys. I will have a proper read of this later on tomorrow but a quick update.

Tonight I wouldn't watch TOWIE with her, I said "it doesn't interest me, sorry but you carry on, it's cool. I'll just have a gander online on the forums on piston heads whilst you're watching it" then she storms off to bed slamming doors.

2 hours later, I'm still downstairs chilling out to hear a psycho (the gf) storming down the stairs shouting "you're a ****ing dickhead!!! I've got work in the morning and you're still down here" I reply "don't worry, I've got my alarm set, so I can drop you to work. What's keeping you up?" followed by her shouting "I don't want a ****ing lift from you"

Now at this point, I'm clueless and speechless. Quite disheartened by how she's treating me, I almost always reply like a dog with its tail tucked between it's legs. Like a *****.

Anyway, that's not the messed up bit. I then go upstairs to get into bed, half way up the stairs, I hear her talking to herself and trashing the room. I open the door asking what's wrong, followed by her screaming "**** you!!!" so I walk back out and she asks "where the **** are you going?!" I reply with "I'm gonna kip on the couch where I'm outta your way".. Now at this point, I'm on the couch literally zoning out. Then I hear her storming downstairs into the kitchen.. To the knifedraw...... Followed by murmuring.. I still have no idea what's going on lol.

I'm still looking for an S4 bumper too.

Ok guys. I will have a proper read of this later on tomorrow but a quick update.

Tonight I wouldn't watch TOWIE with her, I said "it doesn't interest me, sorry but you carry on, it's cool. I'll just have a gander online on the forums on piston heads whilst you're watching it" then she storms off to bed slamming doors.

2 hours later, I'm still downstairs chilling out to hear a psycho (the gf) storming down the stairs shouting "you're a ****ing dickhead!!! I've got work in the morning and you're still down here" I reply "don't worry, I've got my alarm set, so I can drop you to work. What's keeping you up?" followed by her shouting "I don't want a ****ing lift from you"

Now at this point, I'm clueless and speechless. Quite disheartened by how she's treating me, I almost always reply like a dog with its tail tucked between it's legs. Like a *****.

Anyway, that's not the messed up bit. I then go upstairs to get into bed, half way up the stairs, I hear her talking to herself and trashing the room. I open the door asking what's wrong, followed by her screaming "**** you!!!" so I walk back out and she asks "where the **** are you going?!" I reply with "I'm gonna kip on the couch where I'm outta your way".. Now at this point, I'm on the couch literally zoning out. Then I hear her storming downstairs into the kitchen.. To the knifedraw...... Followed by murmuring.. I still have no idea what's going on lol.

I'm still looking for an S4 bumper too.

Fair play.. :lmfao: :applaus: ****** myself at the last bit..

Skitzo ..time to bail, while you still have two fully functioning & unpunctured lungs.

Reactions: Reyes
You seriously need to ask that young lady to leave, before someone gets hurt (most likely you) It sounds like she has some major growing up to do, along with a few other issues.

At least you refused to watch TOWIE though, the televisual equivalent of tuberculotic sputum. Seriously mate, I'm going with the flow here, get shot of her sharpish - sounds like a psycho hose beast to me (and I speak from the experience of my ex wife :p)

I would have said talk to her and give her the chance mate, but after her last episode it really is time to get rid! Sorry, but she sounds like a headcase!

lmfao, towie, says it all mate, that alone gives her the elbow if not push into a large river lmfao

She sounds fun

Reactions: ShaunS3
F**k her off mate... I've been out with some serious nutters in my time (all super hot, all super mental), to the point that I decided that ALL women are psychos, you just need to find the one you can actually put up with!

Arguments are healthy, it means you both have opinions and are willing to stand by them. However, when they manifest from not wanting to watch TOWIE, you really need to sort that s**t out!

I've sacrificed over a lot of things for my good lady, but I will NOT sit by her side for 30mins watching East Enders! It's good cos I get my own 30mins to browse the net, work on the cars etc...

You say she's 19, you're 24, both still young. Bin her off, shag around for another few years, then settle down...

The regrets in life are the risks you didn't take. My grandfather told me that, I've lived by it for the past 15 years.

Now PLEASE can we see some titties?!?!?!

Last edited:
Reyes, if she is like this now, imagine what she will be like when the monthly painters arrive....

You are not compatible, get rid, end off, let her be someone else's problem.

I've just read though all this and I have to agree with what the majority of people have said. Get her binned off mate!
There is plenty of time to find a normal woman.

My ex-gf was totally mental . . Hot but mental (i was pulling way about my weight).

Anything I ever did was wrong, I'd get ranted at for chatting to friends and not spending enough time with her, I couldn't do anything I wanted it was mental, when I broke up with her she went crazy, didnt cry, just screamed at me and told me to f**k off. . . I did and I never looked back.

I've now got a fairly 'normal' lass but she still scares me sometimes lol and if she turns into her mother anymore I'm seriously in trouble.

Andy

Mate WTF, you really need to swerve this nutta before something happens to you, all this over towie you seriously need to have a word with yourself because this won't change it will get worse, best to bail while you still have your balls attached lol

whats towie ?

bloooooody hell!!!! mate run!!!

iv had alot of partners in my time and thought i would live my life with a different girl everynight, then one night i was helping my mate doing abit of door work for this girls party, well i binned the sl*g i was with got with this girl and we are now engaged, have a 14month old and the best bit.... she asks for some money for clothes, hand her £100 and always get change!! now if thats not worth holding onto i dont know what is :)

£100 thats tight
give her more.