Is this right? (woman rant..)

OMG this thread has made me giggle!! You cant live with us and you cant live without us eh!!

Be glad us females arnt all like your gf. What the heck is going on!!! Why on earth does she expect you to buy her a phone let alone anything else? If she cant afford it, then she doesnt have it. After dropping one in the bath you were generous enough to buy, I'd not even consider getting her another.

And after the latest update, why are you still with her? She sounds far more than imature to me. Can you really see yourself happy in a few years??? Just my opinion but life with someone should be fun not fight. I know we all have ups and down (and the fun ones are good!!) but generally you should be happy, not spending your days walking on egg shells worrying. Take a hard look at the life you have with her and think if its what you really want. If you do split, time heals. I agree with Nige, maybe you didnt give yourself long enough before you got together with her.

Good luck in what you decide to do, just be happy.

Reactions: Reyes
as soon as someone starts being moany because you wont buy them something, tell them to **** off - that attitude wont change mate !!

Dumped. Had enough of it. When I was jogging today, I got butterflies thinking about not being shouted at for nothing etc. returning it home in about an hour.

Still got the receipt.

Reactions: johnnythepie
wait till she comes back when your not expecting her
keep a look over your shoulder :ninja:

I couldn't deal with it tbh Sarah. I've been in a perfect relationship and a few average ones. This had to of been the worst I've ever seen a girl treat any human in general.

I couldn't deal with it tbh Sarah. I've been in a perfect relationship and a few average ones. This had to of been the worst I've ever seen a girl treat any human in general.

It's never easy to end a relationship. However unhappy you are, there's always an innate fear of being alone that tempts you to stick at it, hoping things will get better, even when your head knows they won't.

For what it's worth, I think you've done the right thing. All you need to do now you're out of it is make sure you don't get lured back in. Be strong.

Thanks mate :) a bit gutted and worried I may get strung in. I may just live life again though, with the lads holidays, endless nights out and the road trips :) the stuff I can't usually do..

OK, just to make 100% sure she doesn't come back, post pics up of her titties.

Oh, and sorry about your news mate, if I bump into you I will buy you a beer as will most others on here, we know what it is like to wear rose tinted glasses and fall for a rotten apple. You are well rid of her, she don't respect you one little bit mate.

Reactions: johnnythepie and Reyes
Well done. You have made the right decision. Life is not a trial run, you need to be happy, and that young lady was not for you. You go live a little, have time out with your mates. You will find the right person when you least expect it. :) x

LOL.. How do I change the thread to NWS..? :)

...I may just live life again though, with the lads holidays, endless nights out and the road trips :) the stuff I can't usually do..
once-upon-a-time-a-prince-asked-a-beautiful-princess..jpeg

:yahoo:

Reactions: johnnythepie
Oh my, are we going to get a lot of pics now. :) x

Sh1t bro, now you are single, let me introduce you to my wife's sisters, they need a lift

teamgb.jpg

Good on you mate, it was for the best!

Now my advice would be its time to go and hide your Audi :lmfao:No offence but from what she has been like from the updates you've been posting.. I would be worried mate.

Good on you mate, it was for the best!

Now my advice would be its time to go and hide your Audi :lmfao:No offence but from what she has been like from the updates you've been posting.. I would be worried mate.
Yea I agree well done mate and yea hide your Audi!!!!!!!!

It's garaged anyway :)
She's signed onto my Facebook & deleted my 'hot' friends and denying it.

She's easily the type to not take the pill to keep me back, so even that's out the question now...

Yea I agree well done mate and yea hide your Audi!!!!!!!!

I've actually done that before... I was more worried about my car then getting a knife in the back so I slept on my drive and put my car in my bed

She's easily the type to not take the pill to keep me back, so even that's out the question now...

Why is it out of the question? Pull out and throw it in her face shouting go web go!

avoid the pill issues by shoving it up the wrong ' un

Reactions: AudiNutta