Is this site ok?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi all is http://vagparts.co.uk/ a good LEGIT site to order from? as i need something asap,but thought it looked a bit well sort of basic, but im sure i have heard of people using them:unsure: i just wondered is this the right one? thanks, Oski

Yep I (and many other VAG owners) can confirm that that's the legit VAG Parts site and they provide very good service. Don't forget that all prices are excluding P&P and delivery tho which can bump the price up a bit from what you see on the site.

yeah all parts are genuine audi but if you need them asap would be quicker to go to audi as vagparts normally take around a week to arrive unless the parts you want are in stock, really good people to deal with though

As above used them loads in the past... can take aaaggeeess to reply to e-mails but they generally do excellent prices on stuff.

yeah all parts are genuine audi but if you need them asap would be quicker to go to audi as vagparts normally take around a week to arrive unless the parts you want are in stock, really good people to deal with though

Ah cool thanks for your help guys,

im just after the oe dump valve as mine is making all sorts of strange noises so want to change for a new one untill i buy an aftermaket forge one,

but could do with trying to get it asap, as i phoned up my local AUDI parts dealer and he said he does not stock it, and to be fair was not that helpful, hmmm wonder what would be the quickest option cheers, oski

probably be quicker to ring vag parts as its something they may stock, otherwise audi will be quicker but you will have to order from mr helpfull

probably be quicker to ring vag parts as its something they may stock, otherwise audi will be quicker but you will have to order from mr helpfull

lol cheers mate, i might just order from vag parts at least i know its coming + i saw they have the little plastic nuts what hold the plastic cover thing on over the engine im missing one of them lol cheers

lol cheers mate, i might just order from vag parts at least i know its coming + i saw they have the little plastic nuts what hold the plastic cover thing on over the engine im missing one of them lol cheers

If you're after the screws for the big plastics cover over the engine itself then the ones listed on VAGParts aren't the same. The ones they have are the threaded ones with a philips head, as found on the battery and washer fluid covers.

as i phoned up my local AUDI parts dealer and he said he does not stock it, and to be fair was not that helpful, hmmm wonder what would be the quickest option cheers, oski

they never stock anyhting at my dealership too.....as always...lol

BUT they can order it for next day pick-up...I normally have to do it this way...even with washers costing 20p, I need to order it for next day

or just try a VW dealership...give them the part no. and they should be able to sort it out :)

hi m8, i just replaced my diverter valve with a new oem one this weekend, i got it from my local audi dealer and they were pretty helpful with me, they didnt have it in stock, but they orderd it in for me and it came next day, it came to £22.79 (exc vat).

dom

Oh lol ive ordered all ready with vag parts DOH!!, i did not know dealers could get stuff that soon., and ive ordered that engine cover screw oh well at least it was not expensive, but hopefully my dump valve will be solving my fluttering rally style noise, cheers all, will try dealers next time,

I ordered an N75 valve on Monday about 3pm and it was here today (Tues morning). Top service, but I'm not sure how much cheaper it is than going direct to Audi...

I have to flag up that I have had a bad customer services experience with VAGParts - I know everybody is singing their praises on here but there is always a flip side to an experience and unfortunately I am it :(

i have priced loads of stuff up on VAG parts, then rang Audi, queried a part number then asked if they could match VAG parts haha, they reduced the last part i bought so it ended up cheaper than VAG parts inc the postage

Recently ordered the aerial base though and it was not the same as the one i took off my car...bit gutted really (tis bit smaller but not that noticeable)..... and disappointed in them aftr this

has anyone ever used www.vwspares.co.uk ??

they seem to have a wide range of parts, most being a fair bit cheaper than vagparts.

I am looking to get a complete set of brakes, and these guys seem cheapest i can find anywhere.

Just curious to see if anyone has used them????

has anyone ever used www.vwspares.co.uk ??

they seem to have a wide range of parts, most being a fair bit cheaper than vagparts.

I am looking to get a complete set of brakes, and these guys seem cheapest i can find anywhere.

Just curious to see if anyone has used them????

yep excellent stuff. next day delivery if ordered before a certian time.

or you can ry murraydirect also.