Is this too much?

R34nel

Reaction score
I put a new sticker on the s3, as you can see its a revo game over sticker and is fairly big, I just wondered if people think it looks ott on an otherwise standard exterior, it actually looks big in the flesh but not so much on the pic

Cheers guys

null_zps538ff519.jpg

An small Audi-sport or PH sticker is just about acceptable :p (IMVHO)

Reminds me of these gems:

Vtec

Clutch drops

I actually like the second one.

I just have a reasonably subtle AMD logo on mine,and I'm happy to let the owners of "bigger and better" cars see what's just gone past.

I just have a reasonably subtle AMD logo on mine,and I'm happy to let the owners of "bigger and better" cars see what's just gone past.

You forget, nobody can what a white blur is.

Reactions: leeds2592 and S3Alex
I liked the sticker but they only make a tiny one that you wouldn't be able to read unless very close or this one which was a bit too big, having said that it might help draw attention to the fact it's not another tdi, I'm getting a bit sick of the guys telling me it's a grandad car and looks the exact same as any other a3, my mate who has a corsa vxr didn't realise it wasnt an a3, and was a bit suprised "because it doesn't look sporty AT ALL"

it looks good, maybe a bit too big but it works.

i've got this one on the number plate at the back
Religious_wallpapers_570.png

and no s3 badges at all :D

Last edited:
Rear would look cleaner without it IMO, but I think it looks alright.

Get rid of the Audi dealer sticker at the top though.

Looks good, i think the massive audi one in the top of the window should be removed though and have you thought about tinting it ?

Looks good, i think the massive audi one in the top of the window should be removed though and have you thought about tinting it ?

Have thought about it but my 1 year old gets upset when it's dark in the back

Proud to drive a super quick derv lol, and I cannot see them behind me due to the smoke lol. Got a few stickers but you have to be real close to read any of then

Reactions: S3Alex