Is this worth the £400?

Outrageous price for what looks like a straight swap. Try a high performance air filter instead - much much cheaper, with the same effect -very little

Reactions: JJ_2018
Not worth a penny, get a tuning box or a remap instead for extra noise. I found that the extra boost made my 140ps 1.4 engine sound louder, nicer...

Thanks for the replies guys! I guess the second question is can anyone recommend a high performance air filter or a suitable tuning box? Not going to go for the remap yet until I have done some research on local garages in my area.

Thanks again.

that kit uses a pipercross air filter so im guessing it cant be too bad if forge chooses it.

Thanks for the replies guys! I guess the second question is can anyone recommend a high performance air filter or a suitable tuning box? Not going to go for the remap yet until I have done some research on local garages in my area.

Thanks again.
DTUK @ABYSS is the owner, AS site sponsor and always helpful with any questions. I still have my tuning box but it's the one without bluetooth...

Reactions: Christoffer and JJ_2018
another vote for pipercross panel filter -had one in my Ed30 for many years with no issue and an bit more turbo spin.
Will be getting one for the S3 very shortly, and it is "dry" so no oil to potentially affect the MAF

another vote for pipercross panel filter -had one in my Ed30 for many years with no issue and an bit more turbo spin.
Will be getting one for the S3 very shortly, and it is "dry" so no oil to potentially affect the MAF

Can’t find one for my 1.5T though think I will ring them tomorrow when open. Thanks for the advice mate, for £40 can’t go wrong. Really.

DTUK @ABYSS is the owner, AS site sponsor and always helpful with any questions. I still have my tuning box but it's the one without bluetooth...

Mate! Great shout I’ll see if I can catch him, do they just improve throttle response?

Reactions: Christoffer and cuke2u
Get a tuning box instead. Worth every penny IMO

Try not making your car noisier. Anti-social behaviour in my opinion ;-)

Mate! Great shout I’ll see if I can catch him, do they just improve throttle response?
A little, obviously there is still lag so many also install DTUK's pedal box as well....

Reactions: Christoffer