Is this your car ?

IT'S MY CAR !!!

Not really, but definatly someone from here as i remeber lusting after those RS4s :)

3 peoples cars off here are used in the advert, madlukes iirc...the black one and the other lava grey one tututut!

Thats what i thought, but do they have fibre glass Polish spoilers ?

I cant honestly say. Even if they did buy the spoiler off him, he would need permission to use their pics which im sure he wont have done...

my car is used in an advert without my permission but am happy as its like a compliment and also no plate was showing.

as soon as you put pics of your car on the internet anyone can do what they want with the pics

Your photos are automatically copyrighted and you can do whatever you want with them but others need your permission to use them, even if you put them online.

Your photos are automatically copyrighted and you can do whatever you want with them but others need your permission to use them, even if you put them online.

didn't know that Leon

Yea but the point is this car is being used to show how good the sellers fibreglass roof spoilers are.........I just wondered if the guys in the pictures had fibreglass spoilers because if not he add is a con and he is using your car to do it.

Yea but the point is this car is being used to show how good the sellers fibreglass roof spoilers are.........I just wondered if the guys in the pictures had fibreglass spoilers because if not he add is a con and he is using your car to do it.

I've pm'ed him asking this question as like you say its misleading.

I have reported the item on eBay but the description box only allows 100 characters :keule:

i've reported a couple of sellers to Ebay lately for braking the rules, but they never seem to do anything about it.

They will do absolutely sweet FA tbh as I reported fake item seller, as I bought some items after being told were genuine, they couldnt give 2 shites about the reports & that guy is taking the **** overall & if was my car I'd be emailing him immediately, cheeky twxt, ebay & paypal are useless wxxkers

You can beat ebay...you just have to go in heavy. I once found a guy selling counterfeit bank notes on there........ebay ignored me until i sent them a copy of the letter i sent to the bank of england fraud department.........Suddenly ebay couldn't help me enough.

think that is kaz's car

:icon_thumright:

As noted, copyright is automatic. If someone is using a photo of yours without your permission (regardless of how or where it has been published), especially for advertising purposes, then you would have every right to ask them to stop using it and (if you can be bothered/afford the hassle) seek compensation.

Tommy where did you see my car advertised? i wouldn't mind tu pull bloke for some compensation:D

Last edited: