Fixed Issue clicking links

MCarda

Reaction score
Hello ASN team,

I am not sure if the below issue is isolated to just me or not but thought I would raise it regardless.

Ever since I recently updated my phone to iOS 13, I am experiencing issues clicking any link or button on the forum. I noticed this immediately post update. It basically doesn’t click the link at first, I need to persistently/repeatedly click the link to get anywhere. The touchscreen recognizes the touch and “selects” the link but does not initiate further navigation.

- This is isolated to this forum/website.
- iPhone XS, iOS 13.1.2, Google Chrome latest version.

I have a screen recording I just took, what would be the best way of sending it if it would help?

Many thanks, not really causing me too much of an issue, I eventually get through to where I need

Hello ASN team,

I am not sure if the below issue is isolated to just me or not but thought I would raise it regardless.

Ever since I recently updated my phone to iOS 13, I am experiencing issues clicking any link or button on the forum. I noticed this immediately post update. It basically doesn’t click the link at first, I need to persistently/repeatedly click the link to get anywhere. The touchscreen recognizes the touch and “selects” the link but does not initiate further navigation.

- This is isolated to this forum/website.
- iPhone XS, iOS 13.1.2, Google Chrome latest version.

I have a screen recording I just took, what would be the best way of sending it if it would help?

Many thanks, not really causing me too much of an issue, I eventually get through to where I need
I will send you a pm with details