Facelift Issue with drl

mitja_s3

Reaction score
on my 2017 a3 lower led stripe doesnt work. Does somebody had same problem? I have full led front lights.

Best regards,

Could be a number of issues but I would imagine you have a faulty daytime Running Light LED module. You need to get your vehicle scanned in order to see what fault/faults are logged.

Is it the lower strip on both drl’s or just one side. What model A3 do you have? In a previous post of yours you are asking about interior leds as your 2017 model does not have them. I would suspect you have either a SE or Sport model and these have Xenon headlights and do not have lower drl strips. Just a thought.

Its 2017 a3. It has full led lights, and no led interior light. I bought my car in germany so its sport model, with extra sline selection package wich include sline exteriuor, 18 inc wheels, and full led ligh. First owner also order black package, towing hook, navigation and wait.. inside black roof, but noo.. no led interior lights.. funny car..

i have same issue. look at my pic below.

Its 2017 a3. It has full led lights, and no led interior light. I bought my car in germany so its sport model, with extra sline selection package wich include sline exteriuor, 18 inc wheels, and full led ligh. First owner also order black package, towing hook, navigation and wait.. inside black roof, but noo.. no led interior lights.. funny car..
what did it turn out to be?

I'm also having the same issue. First, the right one stopped working and I was told to change the complete headlight as it can not be repaired (it is very expensive as used ones are around 500 EUR). I did end up changing it, but now the left one also has the exact same problem. So I'm looking now if something can be done or I need to spend another 500 EUR... :( It looks like a fabric fault as my Audi a3 is also 2017 s-line, it is too young to be having this kind of problem.

Attachments

• viber_image_2021-12-28_13-38-55-311.jpg
    viber_image_2021-12-28_13-38-55-311.jpg
    319.5 KB · Views: 211
Looks like manufacturing problem and they let it to customer to pay .. ridiculous ..

on my 2017 a3 lower led stripe doesnt work. Does somebody had same problem? I have full led front lights.

Best regards,
Hey there did you ever figure out how to fix this issue? My s3 is doing the same thing and I'm really not tryna buy another headlight unit

I'm also having the same issue. First, the right one stopped working and I was told to change the complete headlight as it can not be repaired (it is very expensive as used ones are around 500 EUR). I did end up changing it, but now the left one also has the exact same problem. So I'm looking now if something can be done or I need to spend another 500 EUR... :( It looks like a fabric fault as my Audi a3 is also 2017 s-line, it is too young to be having this kind of problem.
Hey there did you ever figure out how to fix this without replacing the whole unit? My s3 just started doing this as well