it was either this or Xmas Shopping with the Mrs...!!!

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Gave the old dog a clean today,winter wax so thought a little picture here n there wouldnt harm anyone!!......
I.jpg

G.jpg

F.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

Nothing wrong with a little Picture Whoring!!:)

Still looking great J7uss keep up the good work:icon_thumright:

Lurve how it sits on those wheels...v. classy. What are you planning to do to it now if the Mrs asks you to go Xmas shopping tomorrow??!!:tapedshut:

That car is just Fantastic !!! Nice work and pics Mate !!!!!!!!

sage33e said:
Lurve how it sits on those wheels...v. classy. What are you planning to do to it now if the Mrs asks you to go Xmas shopping tomorrow??!!:tapedshut:

Lol, Hmmmm Never thought of that one, Mind you, Im at work so that'll be a good excuse!!

technics100 said:
Looks super, what wax do you use? It gives it a really deep shine...

Same colour aswell mate, I really do need to invest in a decent Cam though, Need more contrast, its taking some pale pics lately..

I wash it with Zymol and coat it with TurtleWax Original.
Found a few more tiny Dinks to add to the collection aswell..:aggressive:

Better late than never. Cars looking awesome. Good to see youve got your priorities set right.... by the way did you get fed tnite and or will you be sleeping in car!

looks immense mate but gotta be honest ive never been a fan of those silver fog surrounds, they look so outta place(sorry to say bud)

chris_20 said:
looks immense mate but gotta be honest ive never been a fan of those silver fog surrounds, they look so outta place(sorry to say bud)

Yep I'll second that - they look taccy. J7USS thought you were going to get them resprayed black....

pav-g said:
Yep I'll second that - they look taccy. J7USS thought you were going to get them resprayed black....

Yeah yeah I know, Its just one of them small Quick Jobs aswell that seem to take forever to get round and do but Ill be sorting them out for defo.

...in fact, no time like present, Off they come!!!

oh and before I forget, Thought id mention it. I cant remember where I found it or how I came across it, its on my old laptop - there is a Guy in USA who has flushed his back door handles, Looked good IMO but something I wouldnt do myself as there is no need. Its just that someone asked me the other day (old fella) if my car comes in 2door and I remembered seeing that guys..
Just thought Id share that..:nyah:

Car is looking awsome as usual mate!! But I've got 2 questions for you mate....

What size are your wheels, 18's or 19's?
Has your car been lowered from standard?

Just needing some info as what to do with mine.....:huh:

Grae said:
Car is looking awsome as usual mate!! But I've got 2 questions for you mate....

What size are your wheels, 18's or 19's?
Has your car been lowered from standard?

Just needing some info as what to do with mine.....:huh:

Thanks mate.
My wheels are 19's and my car sits on standard Sport suspension, I think its 20mm lower than standard Suspension.
Cheers

J7USS said:
Thanks mate.
My wheels are 19's and my car sits on standard Sport suspension, I think its 20mm lower than standard Suspension.
Cheers

Standard sports suspension..... so my quattro sport should sit the same with 19's on then??

Grae said:
Standard sports suspension..... so my quattro sport should sit the same with 19's on then??

Thats right mate but in all fairness my kit makes it look lower to I reckon...
Image046.jpg

Mind you it still looked quite low without the kit.

You have a Votex kit already so yeah I reckon it will more or less look same mate.

Nice one J7USS, cheers. Your car looks so much better with the kit, its amazing how it transforms with it.

Graeme