It's always good to have some spare wheel bolts.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
The Sun's out today so a prime opportunity to sort out the shed, and some Audi spare parts too.

After a rummage through several tins, it would appear I have amassed a few spare wheel bolts and spigot rings, not sure I'll be needing all this lot but handy to have just in case. :thumbs up:
IMG 4656

Reactions: AlS3BE
I must confess I’m a hoarder for stuff I probably won’t use but if there’s a chance however slim I might use it I will keep it. Wife hates it :wink:

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Damn I just bought some 10mm spacers....

I must confess I’m a hoarder for stuff I probably won’t use but if there’s a chance however slim I might use it I will keep it. Wife hates it :wink:
It's that "just in case" or "might need them later" that comes to mind and I rarely do... lol

Reactions: NHN and AlS3BE
I have a similar collection of spark plugs lol. Every time I've bought a bike or car I've bought at least one full box of plugs. I have about 2 dozen boxes of plugs now :whistle2:

I’m in need of some wheel bolts for my S7.

Do you know what size you have available, or which car they’re off? (If your selling some that is!)

The S7s are M14X1,5X27 2-part ones (with the “tapered washer” being the 2nd part)

Cheers,
John :hi: