It's time the for the old bus to revert back to factory spec now.

Not seen that one so won't be the one i'm taking ownership of.

Am I the only one hating this??

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Its a lovely shade of blue, but suffering a mis-fire. I can only imagine it's a serious issue or the owner would have sorted it by now.
56 plate and £11.5k, is that about the going rate Rob?

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/audi-rs4-b7-avant.416489/

prices vary a fair bit really , some are just overpriced aswell but £15k- £17k will secure a nice one with low milage , also depends on spec as like all audi's spec does vary a fair bit.

I was looking for a good overall spec in my prefered colour but without the wingback recaro's which are not as easy to find as you'd think.

Am I the only one hating this??

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

I did'nt want to sell the old bus but at the same time having all the goodies on it seemed a waste now with a new bus on the way.
Given some parts have a good resale value its funds i can put into the new one, i get to keep a nice A4 special edition that will be nearly back to original plus some extra funds to cover work on the other.

Not a complete win win situation but very close.

Reactions: Donfero
If i don't find a buyer for any of the bits and i'm not giving them away , i'll just leave or put them back on , that will not be the case with the 034 though thats off wether is sell or not.

133k miles isn't that much for a 14 year old car.
No idea about the mis-fire. I just think that if it was a simple fix he would have fixed it.

Reactions: Sidrick
Rob can you pm me a price for the downpipe (you can have mine as a replacement if you need it), also the full 18z set up inc discs, also have my special edition brake set up as a replacement with mtec discs if you need them.

Downpipe has sold Ricky, sorry it went as soon as i put a list up .
18z's are reserved at the moment but i'll put you next in line at the same price , £400.

rob

Reactions: Ricky Burrows
Ok, this is not a classified ad chaps but just a heads up list of parts i'm swapping back over hopefully.
So you'll need to treat it as an ongoing list as other bits maybe added, until i've removed them its just a guide.
When i'm upto speed and ready to part company with parts i'll update things accordingly.

Parts being removed.
RS4 B7 FBSW
S4 Door blades
S4 black leather full electric Recaro's F/R
Rs4 full set of Carbon door trims/dash trims etc
Newsouth side vent boost guage
Alpine iLX-702D HU (possibly)not selling
Brembo 18z calipers with braided hoses. - reserved
345mm mtech front discs - reserved
RS4 front grille (possibly),keeping.
Tapered Large bore 3" down pipe - sold
S4 silver mirror covers
Ko3/ko4 hybrid turbo project parts -sold
S4 rear valance (not sure yet) not selling
Quad 90mm tips (not sure yet) not selling
034 HFC - sold

Rob

Hi Rob, I'm interested in the S4 silver mirror covers, can you PM me a price if you're ready to sell them? If it's any help, my current covers are Black if you wanted them thanks