I've got a couple of questions

conal

Reaction score
So I'm new to the world of audi but been in the VAG group a while and I've got a couple of questions if anyone can help me, firstly can you retro fit the rear blinds on the rear doors of the avant as I now wish I had these due to my little 3 month old son, next has anyone retro fitted the 6 c d changer as I don't have it as standard and when I go on long journeys with the missus I can't have the sat nav on and listen to Cd's with the rnse unit. Next question is to do withe the rnse unit itself if I was to buy an interface which has aux bluetooth usb and sd card slot will this just be a plug and play or will it need activating? As the place I was going to buy it off said it is a straight plug in where the cd changer plugs in and the changer can still be used sorry for the long essay but any help would be appreciated

I am assuming from reading your post you have the MK1 Rns-e in your car already with no Aux in the centre console , now you would need to activate certain things using Vcd's as your car would still think that the original unit was in place but that should be easy enough to get sorted if you checked the Vcd's map and I am sure someone would code for you for some beer tokens . ( I would recommend the Rnse MK2 ( media button instead off cd/tv ) as it can hold 2x32Gb sd cards so loads off music mps style 1 slot for you 1 for the wife and if you want to retrofit the Aux in there is heaps off posts on here on how to do it its rather simple ( if you have Aux in centre console ) even better only a matter off moving 3 wires ( you need to purchase AV connector 32pin ( ebay or Audi ) if you have Bose sound system if I mind rightly you only need to move brown wire from blue block to pin 7 in blue block only if it is not already there , but I would double check posts on here about that part , Hope that helps a bit