I've got........

smitch

Reaction score
A NEW JOB!!!
:)

So as from end of april i won't be dealing with pikeys, thicko's and half breeds anymore.

But i won't be able to talk drivel on here all day long..... :(

aww you wont be missed :p

what job do you do and what are you going to be doing?

Sold caravans for the last 10 years, now got a sales job with an IT security company.

fingermouse said:
any last deals then lol

Yeah, i'll do you a deal on this one!!!

1.jpg

More money, better prospects.

Got to commute to london every day though, not too far, 40 mins to waterloo then 5 tube stops.

so your to blame for all the mobile chicanes every bank holiday. THANKS!

The very same!

The annoying thing is that you can drive at sensible speeds while towing but most people that buy caravans only tow them occasionally so they **** themselves when they do.

Should be a seperate driving test if you want to tow the things.

Well done smitch. It's always exciting taking on a new job. Hope it works out for you - being based in town should really help!

Perhaps you could buy that pile of ---- you have posted ( I take it the price on the front is in Pennies, bargin ) you could then drive upto the big city on sunday ready for work monday and then could stay all week thus saving on travel expenses, plus you could just park it up in a layby, hire a romanian for 20p a day and turn it into a greasy spoons.

congratulations - hope it all works out in the new job

Good on you... Welcome to the world of IT. Now you get to sit around all day making up acronymns for stuff.:happy:

Well done. Started a new job myself yesterday - I've setup my own business doing business and IT consultancy. Got a 2 - 3 month contract with Transport for London. It's going to be hard work but hopefully worth it as I'm working for myself I get to keep the profits rather than handing them to someone else.

Cheers peeps. :o.k:

It's all a bit daunting but i really needed to get out of the job i'm in.

I know ****** all about IT though so it's gonna be tough, but financially rewarding and i don't have to work weekends any more. :arco:

smitch said:
IVE GOT AIDS!! AGAIN!!

:mad:

So as from end of april i won't be dealing with pikeys, thicko's and half breeds anymore.

so how much is the trainfare gonna be then smitch?

£297 a month including the tube.

Bit of a bitch seeing as i only spend about £100 a month on petrol for getting to and from work at the mo.

think about the wear and tear on your car saved though, wash your hands before you touch any part of yourself when you get off the train mind.

Ive just recently started getting the train in to work after driving... no fun :( Thats a lot of money to spend on a train ticket.... do rent at the moment or do you have a morgage? If it was me Id just move to London.:shrug:

I've got a mortgage.

I live in a nice area in Surrey so i don't really want to move to London. My sis has lived up there for years and loves it but unless i moved within a couple miles of W1 it wouldn't be worth the move cos i'd have to spend ages on the tube anyway.

If i start pulling in decent figures i may consider a move, i'll have to wait and see.