I've joined the b8 world!

EXSpartan36

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Alright guys thought I'd say hi.
I've been hanging around the 8l forum for a few years. Decided to treat myself to a 2009 s-line 2.0 TDI. Love the car!
FB IMG 1459094555605

Reactions: gray99y, Turbo jay, Bristle Hound and 3 others
Welcome over to B8 world :)

Reactions: EXSpartan36
Nice motor you got there, whats your plans for it?
JG
Thanks bud at the moment just mundane things like park assist and ami. No doubt a remap won't be far off. Gonna have a troll through the forum to get some ideas.

Reactions: RS5 JON
You'll soon digging into ya wallet lol

Reactions: EXSpartan36 and RS5 JON
Welcome bud, nice motor I sure we could think of a couple things to start with :)

Reactions: EXSpartan36 and RS5 JON
Nice car mate, also a fellow biker I see what you got?

Thanks bud always good to see fellow bikers on here. I've got a 2001 CBR 600F which is the one in the picture and my wife has a er6f. What do you ride?

Reactions: Turbo jay
Thanks bud always good to see fellow bikers on here. I've got a 2001 CBR 600F which is the one in the picture and my wife has a er6f. What do you ride?

Yea is nice to see fellow bikers on here, I ride a z1000sx

Welcome to your future of beans and rice on a budget because #StanceKor/#RaceKor
:)
Looks just like mine 3 years ago, you get the 170 or 140? (sorry if this already been answered)

Welcome to your future of beans and rice on a budget because #StanceKor/#RaceKor
:)
Looks just like mine 3 years ago, you get the 170 or 140? (sorry if this already been answered)
Haha thanks Meemo! It's the 140 I've been looking at an AMD remap already!

Well you guys were right! I've had the car 4 weeks and I keep adding bits!!!! So far I changed all the interior bulbs to leds, changed the fog lights for led and retrofitted AMI. Got my parking sensors in the boot waiting for the 17mm hole cutter to show up so I can fit them. I keep find posts with more ideas!!

And I've been playing around with vcds adding battery level displays and what not. Can't leaveven it alone :blink: