I've just watched my car being serviced!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
If you ever want to know what really happens when your car is in the garage, get a Blackvue HD camera and watch the footage it captures.

(At least I didn't hear anyone say "nice car but the owner's a right knob!")

Reactions: Craig Cull and Sandra
If you ever want to know what really happens when your car is in the garage, get a Blackvue HD camera and watch the footage it captures.

(At least I didn't hear anyone say "nice car but the owner's a right knob!")

Nice one Jeff, but out of interest, what would you have done if they did call you a right knob? :) x

Nice one Jeff, but out of interest, what would you have done if they did call you a right knob? :) x

Congratulated them on being good judges of character. :blush:

Reactions: kanecullen89, imotepify, ruairi83 and 2 others
Was you happy with the service then?
Yes, it was fine. I had loads done; MOT, full inspection service, fuel filter, air-con service, change of ATF in the ZF tiptronic (see separate thread) and replacement of inlet manifold drop links.

A few of the trucks we see have in cab cameras, some even record whats going on in the cab, their ears must bleed as without realising it I swear every second word, I can see it now ign on wheres the ****ing light switch?, whats that **** doing behind me? come on you ****er hurry up,Ive got work to do! and thats before I even get the truck of the pit!
then proceeds to pick nose and scratch ****:whistle2:
Just bought in car camera for wifes car, just got to fit it now, front and rear cameras, half tidy pictures as well