James Woj’s Silver B8 Audi S4 Avant project / build thread – Previously S400 MSH

the grills and fog covers are a pain, i'v got the rear bumper trim painted black too which also needs a touch up, think some black edition parts could be the answer

i do like chrome touches on yours it ties in well with the paint colour and wheels

i'v keep the chrome rails and window trim on mine just to be a bit different as everyone seems to delete it but i think it shows up we against the black

keep up the good work bud

the grills and fog covers are a pain, i'v got the rear bumper trim painted black too which also needs a touch up, think some black edition parts could be the answer

i do like chrome touches on yours it ties in well with the paint colour and wheels

i'v keep the chrome rails and window trim on mine just to be a bit different as everyone seems to delete it but i think it shows up we against the black

keep up the good work bud

Yeah I do like the black edition parts, I do show and shine at some of the events so if the parts don't show stonechips helps my OCD lol!

Thanks, yeah I've kept the chrome mirrors, roof rails and window trims, didn't want too much gloss black and they are close enough to silver not to stand out too much I think. I've also kept the bottom chrome piece in the middle of the bumper which ties in with the rear chrome trim on the diffuser.

I've also been a bit different in keeping all the badges I think, as I wanted the standard grill I had to keep the front badge with ties in with keeping the rear badge (someone had taken the old one off with a screwdriver so hides that!) The red also ties in with the red supersport seats and red stitching on the gear gaiter and the steering wheel.

The other thing I want to do is see if I can get rid of the front 5mm spacers by shaving a little bit off the edge of the caliper, then I should be able to run a 255 Michelin without any issues.