Jardo's gone and got an 8P diesel slayer! ***with Instagram updates***

its cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn relax dude before you blow a gasket !!!

It still looks like this.

1537935_1445431872338656_1063836790_o.jpg

I haven't done a single thing to it for months, other than clean it.

I have decided to keep the diesel, after a bit of debating. So I am going to fit a clutch and get it mapped, then run it along side a track car.

Reactions: leeds2592
Nice car but still can't beat the curves and pumped out arches the 8l s3 has and like most Audis now days unless you go Rs they all look standard :whistle2:

I put a bulb in this the other day, £4.07.

The most I have spent on actual maintenance on a car ever.

Despite ignoring it the car needs a rear wheel bearing, the flywheel squeals, the front discs are worn out and the pads are low.

So I am going to order some coilovers for it to see if this fixes the problems. Plans are afoot to make this car a bit less boring diesel and actually quite cool, cheap set of coilovers, some of my trademark S4 wheels, dechrome things and make it a badass daily driver.

I have done 4k in the last 2 months, poor thing is on 115k now!

Reactions: S3Alex
Who knows!

Toying with the idea of buying another 8L and starting all over again, or a 205 or Mk2.

:anbet: wow. that is gorgeous! I will be investing in that Angel Wax now! mine is usually covered in paw prints from the neighbours stray cat that they decided to start feeding and now thinks my black a3 is its resting place especially after its been washed!

What size are those Ronals btw? Ive just bought a set of 18s and just wondering what size tyres would suit them best and most importantly if I will need spacers! 225/40s seem the way to go but not sure on spacers.. any advice would be great

H