Jassy's Blue Audi TTS Adventure

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
So after 3 years and 5 months of FAULTLESS ownership it's going tomorrow I cannot for the life of me think of anything that's even slightly disappointed me with the car,beautiful shape/colour/design along the interior design/with options chosen just class it went like **** off a stick on the rare the occasion i needed it ,never launched it never felt the need too....done it once in my previous S3 Sport back....got loads of compliments but i never needed justification but it's always nice to be complimented

Car has had a full paint correction, new rear tyres fitted to the rears fronts still have 5 mm....interior is immaculate...buyer is getting a cracking example
TTS Vorsprung 320 ps is on it's way........

Reactions: No more, J3ffy, taks1 and 17 others
It’s going to be a strange day for you James. You have kept the car perfect, even though it was well used daily. It still looks like new. The new owner is getting an exceptional car. Looking forward to seeing your new car. :icon thumright:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, NevMan and 2 others
It’s going to be a strange day for you James. You have kept the car perfect, even though it was well used daily. It still looks like new. The new owner is getting an exceptional car. Looking forward to seeing your new car. :icon thumright:
Strange day indeed @Sandra l grudged using it in poor weather.....Spoke to it/complimented it concerning its turn of pace ability the Pre face lift/face lift 8v Saloon design is one of Audi's best in my opinion its grown old very gracefully bit like myself lol

Reactions: No more, pburv, Jcbmally and 4 others
You will be sadly missed MR T-cut, thanks for the help and advice you have given me since I have joined this forum.

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Jassyo06
As @Sandra said, new owner is getting an exceptional example. A sad day for you I am sure, but the excitement of the TTS Vorsprung on its way

Was it someone local to you that bought it? I’m not sure you could bear the thought of seeing it regularly

I remember you selling the last S3, can't believe that's almost 3 1/2 years ago.

I’m sure you’ll miss your lovely S3, jassyo06, but at least you’ve got your TTS Vorsprung to look forward to :icon thumright::icon thumright:

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and Sandra
Good times, is this not a good excuse for some goodbye pics?

So after 3 years and 5 months of FAULTLESS ownership it's going tomorrow I cannot for the life of me think of anything that's even slightly disappointed me with the car,beautiful shape/colour/design along the interior design/with options chosen just class it went like **** off a stick on the rare the occasion i needed it ,never launched it never felt the need too....done it once in my previous S3 Sport back....got loads of compliments but i never needed justification but it's always nice to be complimented

Car has had a full paint correction, new rear tyres fitted to the rears fronts still have 5 mm....interior is immaculate...buyer is getting a cracking example
Ohh mate it's horrible when you see it drive away, you think "That looks nice, maybe I should have kept it" :p Did you sell it to a private buyer or a dealer? When is the new one due as I thought you'd have kept the S3 until the end.

You will be sadly missed MR T-cut, thanks for the help and advice you have given me since I have joined this forum.
He's not dead or leaving the country you know :D I'm sure he'll still be on here! :);)

Reactions: No more, pburv, Jcbmally and 5 others
Ohh mate it's horrible when you see it drive away, you think "That looks nice, maybe I should have kept it" :p Did you sell it to a private buyer or a dealer? When is the new one due as I thought you'd have kept the S3 until the end.

Aye mate like taking one to the gutt and yeah shoulda kept it feeling did enter my mind..... lol sounded ****** good as well,i've never heard it or seen it driven away with someone else behind the wheel lol The so named "Private buyer" Mark a very nice gent indeed was well impressed and a very happy chappy he's got a fine example of the S3 and i got the amount/price for the car I wanted so all is well that ends well
The only dampener on the day was the weather one of the worst days this year high winds/sleet/hale/snow

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, S32B and 1 other person
Good times, is this not a good excuse for some goodbye pics?
I am sure Mark the new owner will post a few of it when he gets it home not before a wash though lol

Reactions: No more, pburv, daytonamart and 2 others
I remember you selling the last S3, can't believe that's almost 3 1/2 years ago.
It sure does fly in mate it didnt feel like i had the car for that length of time either but l sold it on at the right time

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, NevMan and 1 other person
Was it someone local to you that bought it? I’m not sure you could bear the thought of seeing it regularly
He's at least a few hundred miles away i am pleased to say lol

As @Sandra said, new owner is getting an exceptional example. A sad day for you I am sure, but the excitement of the TTS Vorsprung on its way

Are we allowed to post about it on here though lol

Reactions: No more, pburv, Jcbmally and 2 others
Yep sad to see you sell your lovely S3 @jassyo06 . What mileage is it on if you don't mind me asking .
Looking forward to seeing the TTS when it arrives .

Yep sad to see you sell your lovely S3 @jassyo06 . What mileage is it on if you don't mind me asking .
Looking forward to seeing the TTS when it arrives .
Sold with 33k miles on it but looked very new for its mileage new tyres etc etc

I went through the same scenario 4 years ago & my TTS has been a great car. The quality of the interior is one of its strongest features, its design & the materials used. I was going to replace it with a new S3 but after test driving one I just didn’t like it, there’s too much plastic in the cabin, the low spec VC & I don’t like the rocker switch which has replaced the gear knob.
I think you’ll love your TTS, other than the frozen windows :smug: in the winter.
As for me the TTS goes next Saturday & it’s replacement, same again but without a roof :yahoo:.

Karl

I went through the same scenario 4 years ago & my TTS has been a great car. The quality of the interior is one of its strongest features, its design & the materials used. I was going to replace it with a new S3 but after test driving one I just didn’t like it, there’s too much plastic in the cabin, the low spec VC & I don’t like the rocker switch which has replaced the gear knob.
I think you’ll love your TTS, other than the frozen windows :smug: in the winter.
As for me the TTS goes next Saturday & it’s replacement, same again but without a roof :yahoo:.

Karl
I really considered getting the Roadster It looks superb roof up or down but l live in a country that has a similar climate to Siberia its known as Scotland what colour did you opt for

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, K4RL and 1 other person

So why you selling S3 car
TT is for girls no ? :)

Attachments

• e9a452c1c14ca447dc4ec2f0c163a6b8.jpg
    e9a452c1c14ca447dc4ec2f0c163a6b8.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally
i've never heard it or seen it driven away with someone else behind the wheel lol
Same when I sold mine, looked so nice and sounded sweet :)

Like you I made sure it looked the nuts when I sold it :)

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, BarryG79 and 1 other person
I really considered getting the Roadster It looks superb roof up or down but l live in a country that has a similar climate to Siberia its known as Scotland what colour did you opt for

I couldn’t afford a new one so was limited on choice (not many out there), I’m old school so buying the car outright.
Gone for a Glacier white with most options on, probably not far off current Vorsprung spec.
What colour have you gone for?
Karl

I couldn’t afford a new one so was limited on choice (not many out there), I’m old school so buying the car outright.
Gone for a Glacier white with most options on, probably not far off current Vorsprung spec.
What colour have you gone for?
Karl
Turbo blue mate with the current TTS your restricted by exterior paint choice if you want the interior blue design pack and the Rotor grey leather you can only option this blue pack with either Turbo or Mythos never would l buy a black car....too high maintenance

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally and K4RL
Reactions: No more, RS5 JON, pburv and 1 other person
Turbo blue mate with the current TTS your restricted by exterior paint choice if you want the interior blue design pack and the Rotor grey leather you can only option this blue pack with either Turbo or Mythos never would l buy a black car....too high maintenance
Whilst I was researching the roadster I can across an article with a car with this interior. It looks like the interior light strip in the doors is also blue, mine are white. Have you seen the article there are more pictures - Auto Express?
Karl

926107BE C568 44C8 BE2E B652A6976159

Last edited:
Whilst I was researching the roadster I can across an article with a car with this interior. It looks like the interior light strip in the doors is also blue, mine are white.
Karl
View attachment 217152

Blue would be nice but i aint fussed white would do me besides i didnt think the TT had ambient lighting in the door cards?? mate, but yeah the photo you posted is the same as my my cars interior although the blue has a satin finish plus Carbon Twill inlays instead of aluminium inlays

Reactions: pburv, K4RL and Jcbmally

Time flies buddy, will be a great car for someone. Some cars do seem to have more of an attachment but the new TTS will be a special car. Now then, do you need a hug (virtual of course :friends:)
:iagree: :yes:

Reactions: pburv and Jassyo06
Your link to intelligent carleasing.com prices is a joke.... the TTS is for burdz is another joke keep the jokes coming....
I don't know I just randomly found some didn't even notice price just wanted to see what car why u wanna even smaller?? only two seats

I don't know I just randomly found some didn't even notice price just wanted to see what car why u wanna even smaller?? only two seats
It's only myself in the car if they made a TT with just one seat it would suit me...although that would look odd a car with one seat lol

Time flies buddy, will be a great car for someone. Some cars do seem to have more of an attachment but the new TTS will be a special car. Now then, do you need a hug (virtual of course :friends:)

:iagree: :yes:

I am well and truly over it mate although 2 S3's past me by on the way to work this morning fookers lol driving my mums 1.5 cod BE A1 now until my car arrives also decided to get the full front of the car covered in PPF keeping this car for a long time

Reactions: pburv, Jcbmally, Andy F and 2 others
Have you bought the factory extended warranty on it?
Not yet but i will be doing so but next on the agenda is delivery i aint travelling down to Grimsby Audi for the car ill get it delivered to the house with as much of the factory coverings/protection left on it as possible after the PDI I dont want them polishing the car at all Dash cams arrived today it says on the box we can fit both cameras for £139 nationwide fine by me as long they can do a good job spent a lot of money already over and above the actual car itself

Reactions: pburv, S32B, Andy F and 1 other person
Not yet but i will be doing so but next on the agenda is delivery i aint travelling down to Grimsby Audi for the car ill get it delivered to the house with as much of the factory coverings/protection left on it as possible after the PDI I dont want them polishing the car at all Dash cams arrived today it says on the box we can fit both cameras for £139 nationwide fine by me as long they can do a good job spent a lot of money already over and above the actual car itself
They find a lot of people doing that these days, I did the same with mine when I collected from the dealership, told them just to take it off and leave the paint alone!
Which cameras have you gone for? Mine could do with updating, getting old now. You could probably get a local auto electrician to fit your cameras for less!

Sad and happy times @jassyo06! Remember the excitement building when getting your Voodoo Blue S3.....the new owner is a lucky guy to be getting such a cracking spec of a car. To think that was over three and a half years ago!

Definitely made a smart move going for the TTS. Great looking car, interior is just beautiful and all round the best Audi you could of gone for after the S3. When do you get it?

Sad and happy times @jassyo06! Remember the excitement building when getting your Voodoo Blue S3.....the new owner is a lucky guy to be getting such a cracking spec of a car. To think that was over three and a half years ago!

Definitely made a smart move going for the TTS. Great looking car, interior is just beautiful and all round the best Audi you could of gone for after the S3. When do you get it?
Thank you the car is on the boat from Germany status 39 updates get sent to me every Monday which is nice never had this before

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: pburv and SPIKE_
So having been mislead by Audi's weekly delivery updates if my car is still at status 38 this Monday ie 6 weeks/going on 7 weeks awaiting a ship am going to cancel my order and do without my own car for a considerable amount of time unless l get lucky ie l come across a new in stock car ,I've looked at ordering a TTRS Sport Ed with a good few options but I've been quoted a 9 months delivery time
In stock TTRS cars aren't to my spec or colour l think country wide there is only a handful available...

• Wow
Christ that's one hell of a wait for a motor... I thought you already had it! I didn't think they would let you cancel an order that late In the process...

Jassyo06 (Guru)
Enjoy your TTS its well optioned
AndyF

Christ that's one hell of a wait for a motor... I thought you already had it! I didn't think they would let you cancel an order that late In the process...
I don't care mate l have'nt signed the finance agreement and I'll live with losing a grand

Reactions: No more, Potterswheel and pburv