Jct600 gave me more for my car than I payed new!!

lol dangerous thread!

I sent them an email to see how much they'd give me for mine! A guy called Andy phoned me, I mentioned this thread and your deals, he said he'd get Bil to call me, he has and after a chat is now going to send me some quotes in an email later today :) What I like is the fact that he said we don't mess around going back and too with offers and prices, we give you our best offer for your car and our best price for the new car :)

Reactions: pburv, hood and Jassyo06
lol dangerous thread!

I sent them an email to see how much they'd give me for mine! A guy called Andy phoned me, I mentioned this thread and your deals, he said he'd get Bil to call me, he has and after a chat is now going to send me some quotes in an email later today :) What I like is the fact that he said we don't mess around going back and too with offers and prices, we give you our best offer for your car and our best price for the new car :)
Let us all know the prices they've offered. No one should get overcharged so let's make everyone aware of these deals :)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06, hood and 1 other person
Let us all know the prices they've offered. No one should get overcharged so let's make everyone aware of these deals :)
Great shout bud.Does my head in when people hold out on info.These forums are so that we all get the best deals available.
I take no pleasure in seeing the stealers stiff somebody.

Reactions: Demari46, pburv and Jassyo06
Great shout bud.Does my head in when people hold out on info.These forums are so that we all get the best deals available.
Think my son is stiffening me lol
Yeah good shout mate

Reactions: pburv and hood
Maybe they've hit their target for this quarter?
Also the slowing down of production wont help matters as dealers scrabble for build slots.... Otherwise they will have to wait for prices and specs of the facelift before taking orders.
Supply and demand I guess.
Bill said I got the last saloon slot for the whole jct600 group.

Reactions: mojo555, Jassyo06 and Demari46
Defo pal. I think there needs to be a thread dedicated to pricing ect..

Reactions: hood and pburv
will do, he called me again last night at around 7pm! He's calling back again this morning, I was hoping for the email as it's easier to pass on ;)

He did mention a lot of the stock cars are fully loaded = expensive. All saloon factory orders are on hold for the facelift.

PS: What we should do is have a list of when we all want to change our cars, then meet up on a set date and all go in together and ask what discount off each car if we order 5,6,7,8 etc. S3's today? :p That would have to have some sway...imagine the sales guy going in to see his boss :D

Reactions: Demari46, pburv and Jassyo06
will do, he called me again last night at around 7pm! He's calling back again this morning, I was hoping for the email as it's easier to pass on ;)

He did mention a lot of the stock cars are fully loaded = expensive. All saloon factory orders are on hold for the facelift.

PS: What we should do is have a list of when we all want to change our cars, then meet up on a set date and all go in together and ask what discount off each car if we order 5,6,7,8 etc. S3's today? :p That would have to have some sway...imagine the sales guy going in to see his boss :D

Fully loaded stock models you're going to get a big discount on them easily

Reactions: pburv
Yes,
He told me the same.
My issue was that even if I got a 10-15% discount on a fully loaded car, it still didnt make financial sense?
I mean, 10-15% off the tech pack is not really a good deal if you didnt particularly want it in the first place!

Well it's mid afternoon and he hasn't called me or sent an email with any figures!!!

Yes...
A bit of a theme developing....

I asked him on Thursday morning about removing parking sensors and adding the comfort pack.
No reply so I asked again on Friday morning. He said he would email me the cost on Friday afternoon.....still waiting!

Maybe very busy with the wash out from 1st March deliveries? Maybe had a lot of enquiries on the back of this thread?

Really hope this isnt one of those situations where theyre all over you until you sign on the dotted line and then their attention slips away?

Anyway I will give him the benefit of the doubt until Monday pm....he does seem like a genuinely nice guy and Im sure hes just busy with other customers.....

Yes...
A bit of a theme developing....

I asked him on Thursday morning about removing parking sensors and adding the comfort pack.
No reply so I asked again on Friday morning. He said he would email me the cost on Friday afternoon.....still waiting!

Maybe very busy with the wash out from 1st March deliveries? Maybe had a lot of enquiries on the back of this thread?

Really hope this isnt one of those situations where theyre all over you until you sign on the dotted line and then their attention slips away?

Anyway I will give him the benefit of the doubt until Monday pm....he does seem like a genuinely nice guy and Im sure hes just busy with other customers.....

lf its any consolation guys....all them sales peeps are at IT 12 hours a day just now...it only calms down in the last week of March l am sure he will get back to ye all...Kuga....lol Comfort Pack is Mandatory on a A3

Reactions: pburv
Yes,
He told me the same.
My issue was that even if I got a 10-15% discount on a fully loaded car, it still didnt make financial sense?
I mean, 10-15% off the tech pack is not really a good deal if you didnt particularly want it in the first place!

Its all about the full package mate,make this one more of a keeper...Tech-pack is really nice

Oy jass, whats wrong wiv me package like!

I just dont feel the need to pay a lot more for a better definition screen and an extra £500 for B and O above ***.

Guess its just a case if finding the middle ground...

Reactions: Jassyo06
[
Oy jass, whats wrong wiv me package like!

I just dont feel the need to pay a lot more for a better definition screen and an extra £500 for B and O above ***.

Guess its just a case if finding the middle ground...
A deal is a deal mate l didnt want B&O on my car but l had to take it because it had everything else on it l wanted

Agreed mate.
Its easy to convince yourself the deals right when buying a built car and just taking the options it has - for example my car has red calipers.....look quite nice but would I pay £300 for them?

Its a whole different matter when speccing a factory build.

Sitting down and deciding what you want, whats is good value and what is essential....very difficult to do, hence why most people change factory build specs at least once before the order gets locked....

Agreed mate.
Its easy to convince yourself the deals right when buying a built car and just taking the options it has - for example my car has red calipers.....look quite nice but would I pay £300 for them?

Its a whole different matter when speccing a factory build.

Sitting down and deciding what you want, whats is good value and what is essential....very difficult to do, hence why most people change factory build specs at least once before the order gets locked....

Hope ye get the Perfecto Mundo car...MINE FIELD it is

lol 1 min too late to edit the above post;

Just had an email. He can't get a saloon, the closest he can get me spec wise is exactly the same as I have now apart from apart from a different colour and the black pack, that will cost me £1000 upfront and £57 more per month! so not worth it :)

Well, it was worth an ask mate!
I think I got the last saloon.

Still no word from him on the cost to add the comfort pack though....

Well, it was worth an ask mate!
I think I got the last saloon.

Still no word from him on the cost to add the comfort pack though....
From what he told me ALL saloons are stock, no factory orders! So he can't add the comfort pack.

No, I got the last build slot within the JCT600 group, so I specced the car to my choice.

The order is accepted by Audi so I can still change the spec for a few weeks yet.

Spec is

Sepang blue S3 saloon auto with the following:
Audi sound system
Rear parking
Folding mirrors
Interior light pack.

Ive just got this email back from the salesman......

I have spoken to Audi Sales office and they have told me any A3/S3 which changes spec will now be removed from its build week and may not be possible to re order. They have told me that it will be a big risk if we try to do this. I would personally advise not to change the week as it may remove the order completely.

So I think Im not going to be able to add the comfort pack....bit of a pest, but what can I do...

Just seems odd that I cant amend the spec on a car that was only specced 5 days ago!