jenson button or lewis hamilton for formula 1 season 2013

AVLO

Reaction score
seens as though one on britians favourites is going to race for another team next year i would just like to get to know wheather people will be going team mclaren or team mercedes?

post your thoughts below.............

McLaren may have the better chassis, but I don't think Button has the technical ability to set it up to his liking as well as Hamilton will at Mercedes. I think that could play a big factor in who comes out on top for these two.

As the 'who's better' question has already been answered - IMHO, it'll be more interesting to see if they can outperform their respective new team mates. Hamilton Vs Rosberg & Button Vs. Whatshisface... err, Perez. :)

im a Force India fan though haha don't ask why
..wouldn't be because of Paul DiWrestler would it? :icon_thumright:

Oh! forgot the point of the topic: I've always liked McLaren, changed to Williams when Mansell was there, but switched back when they killed Senna with that botched steering wheel fitting..

Last edited:
Lewis is the quicker driver no doubt, but I think Jenson should have a good car underneath him next season, based on what Lewis had to say during his contract negotiations. McLaren have basically built the car around Lewis, but didn't plan for him to move to another team right?

Me personally, I think there are only three drivers on the grid that can get 110% out of a car, and they are Alonso, Kimi and Hamilton. Vettel, I'm still not convinced. Sure he's quicker than Webber, but he's basically had the best car 3 seasons running.

Jenson, simply because he has the better car, think things will change in the 2014 season though.

Be nice to see how good of a driver Nico Rosberg is now he's paired with Hamilton.

I also think Perez will actually out-drive Button this year.

Can Also see Hulkenberg picking up a podium or two this season as well.