jesus !! am famous!! its my bithday!

rockstar

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
cheers audi-sport !!! nearly fell over when i saw "happy birthday rockstar!! at the top of the web page! nice touch!

planning to go into manchester later today and then off to the apollo in the evening to see starsailor! should be a good birthday! thanks again well impressed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday dude... Still yet to see you on the M53, are you still working over this way??

happy 32nd or is it 33rd birthday rocstar!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif I hope that the wife gives you what you want!! (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.giflooking at your profile) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Happy birthday Rockstar!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Carlo said:

Happy Birthday dude... Still yet to see you on the M53, are you still working over this way??

[/ QUOTE ]

yer still working on the wirral,trouble is i come out the tunnel and exit at junct 2 of the m53! so youd have to be lucky!

thanks for all your happy birthdays!slight hangover (+ full of flu! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) starsilor concert was brilliant though and had a good time in manchester!

is it just me or as you get older you cant hack it as much?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

arrr well only another 12 months to 33.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

did have a bit of a paranoid time aswell...parked the car up at concert car parking,(secure parking it said?!..mmmm)and these 2 lads running it,started to take a rather keen interest in my motor....follwed me over to where i parked and where standing and staring "chatting"....now its only a a3 with alu mirrors and a few other bits to sharpen it up but they seemed rather interested...

got a little worried but never said nowt to the wife,then later after a few sherbets the wife says "did you notice those 2 lads staring at the car!" said she was a bit worried!!!
luckly when i returned the car was fine! but jet again the 2 lads where knocking about again...! did wish us a good drive home though....pheww!

paraniodness is a terrible thing!

i know what you mean if anybody shows to much intrest you think hold on whats this then, rather than thinking the just like the look and admire it.

Had to park my A3 in what must be the dodgyest car park in the uk... Up in Wythenshawe they have a free car park right next to the town centre, I was doing a course so had no choice to park there but, went back up to the car park on my breaks, being really paranoid! and happened to spot a load of kids bunking off school using all the cars bonnets to run from one end of the car park to the other!! So turned my car round the other way to stop them using my bonnet.

Another guy on the course found the security camera that was on the roof above his car neatly embedded in his roof... so next day got work to hire me a car and low and behold, came back to that and found a huge gash down the side where someone had "misjudged" their parking... couldn't believe it... at least not my motor suppose.

I hate leaving my car anywhere... because it is a white A3 it sticks out a bit as being a bit rare and can create a bit of attention... Was sitting in bed one night and heard some lads talking about how they would steal my car... Jumped straight out of bed and scared them off...