Jetex cone filter = Pure sex wee.........

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Well finally fitted my jetex cone filter off paul (cheers mate), all i can say is, it sounds like pure sex haha.

The noise it makes is unreal. Im running no under bonnet insulation, cut up rear rubber seal, DV relocation kit and a larger TIP, not quite 3" but bigger than forge etc.

The noise is just unreal, the induction roar is soooo nice BUT the best part is the dump valve noise, its unreal, it sounds like a atmospheric DV, its also got another sound when it dumps but its hard to explain, king of a flutter but isnt.

Going to try and get some vid's up but it gets a massive :icon_thumright: from me.

Just to add, i didnt actualy realise how big the ****** filter was, its massive lol.

The pics dont do it justice, ive had to bodge the clips, had to use several together as i only had clips that were 80mm lol, they were just too small, going to try and get some 80-90mm clips in next few days and ill get pics up then :).

The pics dont do it justice, ive had to bodge the clips, had to use several together as i only had clips that were 80mm lol, they were just too small, going to try and get some 80-90mm clips in next few days and ill get pics up then :).

Bodge FTW dude!! hehe.

Glad your happy pal,
Watch this space,
I will no dowt end up with another!

Gotta say, I love my jetex filter. the noise it makes is cracking. But, more importantly, no longer risk hydrolocking in these nasty winter months, but I've also got a significant gain in airflow, so it's win all round!

What TIP have you replace the Forge one with? You had to modify the Forge to fit if I remember correctly, did you have to do the same with your new TIP?

I must get one of these, i feel left out. wheres the best place to get one?

Sorry mate, you miss understood.

I never had a forge TIP, i bought a sfs one a few years ago, they claim tobe larger than other aftermarket TIP's, it's spot on but i want togo for a full 3" TIP.

Welly, you should see what the brackets made out of holding it in place haha, 3 massive tie wraps :).

Bodge FTW.