JOM Coilovers Summer Sale

I was hoping you had that answer, I only know of 1 difference between spring/shocks and coilovers, that being the height adjustment on coilovers is possible whereas spring's are set heights.

I'm wanting around 15mm drop over sline height, so I'm thinking a drop of 35-40mm overall. I'm looking at around £300.

AP 40mm/30mm springs and shocks - £337.50 inc. VAT
Vogtland 40mm springs and shocks - £359.99 inc. VAT

JOM Blueline coilovers - £199.99 inc. VAT
JOM Redline coilovers - £224.99 inc. VAT
Prosport coilover - £237.15 inc. VAT

Damian @ DPM Performance

Haha ok thankyou for that. However I must have came across a bit stupid as you have literally told me what I already knew. I've obviously been on the internet searching for prices. My enquiry with you was to have a knowledgeable person give me advice on what setup is best. There's loads of types and spec spring's, dampers and coilovers but knowing which are best value and quality is difficult with so little knowledge.

Thankyou anyway.

As mentioned it'll depend if you want a set height or adjustable height but all the setup listed will get you what you want within your budget, that's why I listed those kits.

Springs and shocks tend to give a better ride quality over coilovers so as long as you're ok with having a set height that would be my recommendation on which way to go but both will be slightly over the £300 budget.

As mentioned it'll depend if you want a set height or adjustable height but all the setup listed will get you what you want within your budget, that's why I listed those kits.

Springs and shocks tend to give a better ride quality over coilovers so as long as you're ok with having a set height that would be my recommendation on which way to go but both will be slightly over the £300 budget.
Ok Thankyou for your time and support it's very much appreciated. I've been told that lowering the car will induce negative camber and I'd have to replace the control arms with longer ones, I've not heard such a thing before. Can you or anybody else advise me on the accuracy of this information please?

Hi Damian. I'm thinking of lowering my 2018 SQ5 (petrol). What would you recomend as best please?. Complete coilover or just shorter springs? would also if posible like to keep the orginal Audi suspension adjustments.

Hi Damian. I'm thinking of lowering my 2018 SQ5 (petrol). What would you recomend as best please?. Complete coilover or just shorter springs? would also if posible like to keep the orginal Audi suspension adjustments.

Afternoon,

If you're wanting to keep the original suspension adjustments then springs would be the ones to go for. How low were you wanting to go?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Im looking at the vogtland coilovers for my a1 1.6 tdi sport from dpmperformance. Whats the reviews on this so far? Is it any good or.. im just basically using my car for road. Thanks.

Morning,

The Vogtland kit is a good option and at the price we have them they're excellent value for money. Not as popular in the UK as over in Europe and the US but still a good seller for us.

Damian @ DPM Performance