[Jun 25, 2017] VAG AT THE MANOR 2017 (West Berkshire)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
File_000-6.jpeg

VAG at the Manor is set in the stunning grounds of East hampstead Park Manor house, in Wokingham, Berkshire. This Victorian manor house is a perfect back drop for a chilled out day of VAG motors, trade stands and DJ's. The house itself has great facilities including terrace bar and seating areas with great views, large outdoor BBQ and Hog Roast plus toilet facilities
The camping/pre show site is just meters away from the main show field. On Sunday morning we will open up direct access to the main show field for those of you who camp. It couldn’t be simpler!

Saturday Camping and Pre Show Entrance:

Park View Farm,
Old Wokingham Road,
Wokingham.
RG40 3BX.

*Follow signage for camping

Next years dates are 24th June for pre show camping with a free show and shine and evening dj. 25th June is main show day much the same as this year.
For camping, we have been given this as a trial from the venue so have limited numbers which we are offering first to clubs from this year before they go on sale to the general public.

Ticket prices for weekend £23 includes camping and entrance to show on Sunday.
Ticket for Sunday show only £10.

http://www.vagatthemanor.co.uk/?page_id=19

Reactions: NL316 and AudiNutta
I might be up for it depending on holidays etc, it's near my Birthday too :)

Here's this years flyer.

Tickets on sale soon, so I'll update you guys and girls when they're live.

5b0d5b7bed6ac859e6093af8a77c7468.png

Reactions: AndyT306 and Sandra
Tickets can be purchased now I think, about 200 days to go ;)

Reactions: JMGR33N
Correct tickets are on sale and Audi Sport.net are on the clubs drop down already

Hey guys, how's it going.

You still up for a club stand at the show? Let me know if your bringing the big tent and I'll make sure we save you room for it. ;-)

Hey guys, how's it going.

You still up for a club stand at the show? Let me know if your bringing the big tent and I'll make sure we save you room for it. ;-)
Yes still up for a stand. I can't confirm which tent we bringing till
Week Monday till Adam is back :)

Can I check the audi sport club stand box or is it for certain members, my car isn't anything special yet.

Reactions: THQuattro, JMGR33N and Sandra
Can I check the audi sport club stand box or is it for certain members, my car isn't anything special yet.
Yes off course you must check the club stand. :)

The camping should be a good laugh.

I just need to get some things before I put my name down to camp.... like .... everything you need to camp I used to do it a lot. But haven't done it in such a long time, and foolishly got rid of all my gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
We are set for the show, we will not be camping as we have decided to have a weeks camping at longleat at the same time. So will be nice sort drove over on the Sunday. :grinning:

Reactions: THQuattro and MikeSel^
Hey guys and girls

This year we have 45 clubs booking in so far, In order for us to layout the show field we are asking for numbers and final payments by 26th May please. The main show field is allocated on a "first come payment" system. When this field is full we start to fill the field at the rear of the Manor House.

https://tickets.vagatthemanor.co.uk/e/1/vag-at-the-manor-2017

Cool. Will likely be there as live not too far away

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and THQuattro
Im in, and will come onto the stand if there is space :racer:

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
I'll be booking tickets shortly, I should also be camping too.. So if anyone fancies meeting up on the Saturday, let me know.

Cheers
Mike

Is there an attendees list for this?

I'm there Sunday ;)

Reactions: JMGR33N, THQuattro, MikeSel^ and 1 other person
So did we!! lol ;-)

Reactions: V6_Man, TechNick, THQuattro and 1 other person