Attendee list [Jun 26, 2016] Vag at the Manor Attendee List (West Berkshire)

@ Leshkin ... u can bring the hammer... r u from Uxbridge?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Yup. I'm up for meeting up and doing a little convoy there.

Reactions: Sandra and NL316
Okay guys i need a final list with everyone who's coming so we know if we will have any tents or just the flags ... And also we are a couple of us meeting at my place and go from here in a convoy so who wants to come PM me so i can give u the address. Thanks guys

SpeedFreak

Reactions: NL316 and Sandra
I'm definitely coming, but with a 10 month old in tow I can't guarantee when I'll be arriving! We're aiming for around 10am after his morning nap.

@Andyn My mate and I well meet at your's for the convoy (A4 & GTi MK5). According to the info from the organizers, entry for members starts at 8:30 so shall we say 7:30 at yours?

@NL316 yes i will say that's a good time to meet.i will know more tomorrow. but 90% i say that should be the time to meet at me

SpeedFreak

Reactions: NL316
Okay guys I've just picked up the flags for Sunday. Unfortunately this year we won't have a tent as they are to big. so we are ready for Sunday. Who wants to come in convoy from my house Sunday at 7am to be at my place and who doesn't come in convoy we will see you there... Finger crossed for good weather

SpeedFreak

Hope you all have a great time. Lots of pics please. :) x

I will send you pics Sandra after the show:)

SpeedFreak

I was just about to start cleaning the car and the heavens just opened big time,will start later.

Tell me about it. been waiting all week to clean my car a to z and now its f....g raining

SpeedFreak

I did get the bonnet polished this week but that was it so its a waiting game now.

Its very sunny here at me now but i need to do my godfathers car and engine now so hopefully the weather keeps with me afterif not do you take me into the stand with a dirty car?

SpeedFreak

Car's clean and waxed now - hope the weather doesn't disappoint tomorrow :)

Hope it's a good day for you all. :) x

Image1466889157622036

Just finished waxing her not too long ago and within 1 hour the ******* sky opens!

Reactions: Sandra
Will be there about 10 tomorrow people ! out in London at the moment

Its 23:07 and i have finally finished to clean my car... Inside, outside, engine, underneath and everything else.... @NL316 you are cheating because you have help... you should do it by yourself... Since 3pm i have done 2 cars extra full options valeting and guess what IT ******* RAINS NOW

SpeedFreak

Reactions: Sandra, THQuattro and NL316
Its 23:07 and i have finally finished to clean my car... Inside, outside, engine, underneath and everything else.... @NL316 you are cheating because you have help... you should do it by yourself... Since 3pm i have done 2 cars extra full options valeting and guess what IT ******* RAINS NOW

SpeedFreak
Yes i finished about 10.30 after running everyone around and had to go out and get kebabs for kids, just having my tea and off to bed.

Reactions: Sandra and Andyn

SpeedFreak

Yep! Everyone gotta put in work man!

Reactions: Sandra, THQuattro and Andyn
Yea my wife helped me as well.... She came out with the very little one and she said they came to see me so i should bring them a chair and something to drink and eat.... it was very helpful stopping me for about 30 mins from working

SpeedFreak

Yea my wife helped me as well.... She came out with the very little one and she said they came to see me so i should bring them a chair and something to drink and eat.... it was very helpful stopping me for about 30 mins from working

SpeedFreak
They just don't understand, beer assistant where are you.

True... No beer no water no nothing... In farness she did bring me a beer after... But a small one

SpeedFreak

999dfcaaeed4e833675f6a09a3171453.jpg

Looks like we're blessed with good weather today! Bring on the beers and burgers!

Us to just in the queue

SpeedFreak

Weather looks good guys. Don't forget the pics. Enjoy your day. ;) x

Here, but not on the club stand - wish l had now, as not as many members cars as l thought.

At least the weather is holding. Enjoy :wink new:

I didn't realise you guys had a stand going. I turned up and managed to sneak my way on to the Audi Oqners club stand next to you.

That's cool... Maybe next time if you want to:)... ASN will always have a stand:)

SpeedFreak

ill keep an eye out for the next one

Had a great day yesterday. Got home and went to bed - so tired :)

My allergy was out in force, so wasn't in the best of conditions/moods to take photos, but managed to grab this one on our way out :)

2016 06 27 094452 1

It's a shame that ASN stand had a few too many empty spaces. The show was very nice and the venue was fantastic, with plenty to see eat and do, with organisers doing a great job at, erm, organising :) VAG at the Manor gets a big, double-thumbs up from me. I will definitely aim to be there next time thanks @JMGR33N !

Big thanks to @Jay A3 @NL316 and @Alex_Wil for the great company! An especially massive thanks to @Andyn for doing all the legwork and getting everything and everyone organised for the event - I'm sure it felt like herding cats at times :) Was also great to see and chat to other ASNers at the show representing other clubs!

I don't think I got to chat/meet @THQuattro or @jaygemson unfortunately - your cars looked amazing though!

Overall, a great day and place to be into cars, with some really great displays of VAG metal!

Reactions: RAF_S7
Yes it was nice to meet you all. Hopefully next time we gonna fill up the ASN stand.

Reactions: leshkin