Attendee list [Jun 26, 2016] Vag at the Manor Attendee List (West Berkshire)

People i feel like being out somewhere and see only fiat 500 instead of work lol

SpeedFreak

Had a great day yesterday. Got home and went to bed - so tired :)

My allergy was out in force, so wasn't in the best of conditions/moods to take photos, but managed to grab this one on our way out :)

View attachment 95448

It's a shame that ASN stand had a few too many empty spaces. The show was very nice and the venue was fantastic, with plenty to see eat and do, with organisers doing a great job at, erm, organising :) VAG at the Manor gets a big, double-thumbs up from me. I will definitely aim to be there next time thanks @JMGR33N !

Big thanks to @Jay A3 @NL316 and @Alex_Wil for the great company! An especially massive thanks to @Andyn for doing all the legwork and getting everything and everyone organised for the event - I'm sure it felt like herding cats at times :) Was also great to see and chat to other ASNers at the show representing other clubs!

I don't think I got to chat/meet @THQuattro or @jaygemson unfortunately - your cars looked amazing though!

Overall, a great day and place to be into cars, with some really great displays of VAG metal!
Hi love the photo and apologies for not chatting much as the family took up all my time, not again.
It was Toms 11th birthday and his mate was with us and later on he said to me that this was more of a treat for me than a birthday treat for him. So we did have to leave and took him bowling just to chear him up.
Oh and i do feel (ha ha) that the person that took Paypal payment for the stand tickets and then had to put them in the post should be thanked aswell, Ha Ha.

Reactions: leshkin, Sandra and NL316
Hi love the photo and apologies for not chatting much as the family took up all my time, not again.
It was Toms 11th birthday and his mate was with us and later on he said to me that this was more of a treat for me than a birthday treat for him. So we did have to leave and took him bowling just to chear him up.
Oh and i do feel (ha ha) that the person that took Paypal payment for the stand tickets and then had to put them in the post should be thanked aswell, Ha Ha.
Lol, hope you had a good day and enjoyed Tom's birthday afterwards. Let's make this better for next year. More numbers, more planning and best stand as well. :) x

Yes. We are very thankful for the organization and for tickets. It was my first meet but hopefully soon gonna have another one. Next time i know to bring beer and some meat for barbecue :D

Reactions: Sandra
Yes i thought it was very good for first show.

Reactions: JMGR33N
Yes. We are very thankful for the organization and for tickets. It was my first meet but hopefully soon gonna have another one. Next time i know to bring beer and some meat for barbecue :D
Thanks,yes lets BBQ next time.

So glad it sounds like you guys Alhaddad a good time. Makes it worth all the effort knowing the people who come have a great day out.
I'm still recovering... lol

Reactions: leshkin and Sandra
Thanks all for a fantastic event! It had a really friendly vibe and the location was superb - the cars nestled amongst the trees with the manor house as a backdrop, really special.

Big thanks to @JMGR33N for the original suggestion and for organising the event for us all, and @THQuattro for sorting the tickets. Apologies to anyone else involved that I may have missed.

Great to meet some of you on the stand, but like @THQuattro I had children in tow (my 10 month old son!) and the little guy needed his lunch and afternoon nap so we had to dash. Loved being on the stand though :) Definitely be there next year!

@JMGR33N as soon as you know date for next year can you let me know. The guys all seemed to enjoy so I would like to make it a permanent event in the calendar. We will have more time to make it better and get more attendees .:) x

Reactions: Audimad, JMGR33N and leshkin
So glad it sounds like you guys Alhaddad a good time. Makes it worth all the effort knowing the people who come have a great day out.
I'm still recovering... lol
It was very good Jim, i wanted to stay longer but the family spoke.

Reactions: JMGR33N and Sandra
@JMGR33N as soon as you know date for next year can you let me know. The guys all seemed to enjoy so I would like to make it a permanent event in the calendar. We will have more time to make it better and get more attendees .:) x

No problem at all! Will keep you posted. :)

Hey All!

For anyone interested in attending the show again this year tickets will be going on sale soon.

Also new for 2017... Saturday camping, pre show "Show and Shine" with food, drink, traders and DJ.

37bb09ce326e804847183c75b913cbdd.png

www.vagatthemanor.co.uk

James

Reactions: NL316 and leshkin
Awesome! I've not been on here for a little while as trying to throw some effort at my T25 rather than the A4 lol

I'll be more on the ball now. ;-)

Awesome! I've not been on here for a little while as trying to throw some effort at my T25 rather than the A4 lol

I'll be more on the ball now. ;-)
I got some info from Paul Walsh think it was round about sept and he gave me details and date so we could get post up and running. Good to see yourself back:) x

Ok excellent, yup Paul is one of the three of us hat run the show.

I'll let you know when ticketing is live.