just a bit mad!

Mad that the link doesn't work, or mad at the Saxo. Either way, I agree.

True to the name ****so not Saxo.

That would drive like a dog and front end would probably only last 12month before the welds started to break.

XR2's were bad enough back in the day when we used to put RS turbo engines in em, and they are twice as strong as Saxo.

Death on wheels if you ask me..

That Saxo is pretty mad..... but then again so would the person who paid £7500 for it when you can get alot of car for that sort of money nowadays!

Saw this earlier today and wondered if it was anyone off here....

Track Day Cars : Audi S3 Track car

Seems like whoever bought it got a lot for £6500 - especially with the spares factored in!

This looks very much like the one that used to have grey stickers all over it and an orange roll cage.

There is a vid on here somewhere from when he crashed it at 140mph on the nurburgring, i think so anyway!!

If its not the same one its very tidy and worth the cash !!

What bumper is that on the track S3? Standard but modded slightly?! Quite like the look of it....

This looks very much like the one that used to have grey stickers all over it and an orange roll cage.

There is a vid on here somewhere from when he crashed it at 140mph on the nurburgring, i think so anyway!!

If its not the same one its very tidy and worth the cash !!

I am pretty sure you are on about Prawn...and I am also certain that's not his car

I would also have definetly rememberd the exhausts coming out of the rear bumper - never seen it before on an S3

I am pretty sure you are on about Prawn...and I am also certain that's not his car

I would also have definetly remembered the exhausts coming out of the rear bumper - never seen it before on an S3

That sounds like the guy to me, and on further inspection thats not his car.

That rear bumper is horrible, really reminds me of a halfords right off corsa.

Engine spec and a few clear photos of the car would be much appreciated.

i had a vts a few years ago, done the usual exhaust , simota induction, cat cams, polished and ported head etc, had the money then to just throw at getting it done, pushed 178bhp and would thrash standard scooby's and evos. was reliable i must admit as for being french and build quality is pretty shocking.

Engine spec and a few clear photos of the car would be much appreciated.

engine spec i don't know it all and don't have time to write it, its 2.0 but non of it is standard anymore
pic from 2008, looks the same but is lower now, has 18s and a custom intercooler/exhaust
spider1-1.jpg

spider3-1.jpg

spider4.jpg

And as for the saxo, no thanks it's a heap of ***** especially for that kind of money, it probably didn't cost that brand new did it?? i'd rather get myself a Westfield for that sort of money and have a decent track car.

engine spec i don't know it all and don't have time to write it, its 2.0 but non of it is standard anymore
pic from 2008, looks the same but is lower now, has 18s and a custom intercooler/exhaust

Thanks for that, I find myself liking that a lot and thinking about trying to get a mate to part with one of his calibre's