Just a little police story

Lehn

Reaction score
And know you may think "what have those f*ckers now been up to?!"

But just relax - because I met two lovely policemen on my way home last friday.

They got behind me in a roundabout and drove quite close to me - but everything was good and I wasn't driving too fast. After a mile we got onto the highway and I accelerated semi-hard up to the allowed speedlimit - again, with the guys just behind me.

They decided to pass me while I was driving 105km/h (110km/h speed limit) and to my surprise the policeman in the passenger seat gave me a thumbs up which made me smile like a little girl :welcoming:

2018 08 06 09 19 05

I got behind them and followed them shortly in the overtaking lane with 110km/h and they decided to pull to the side so I could pass them. I started accelerating slowly and got up next to them to see the driver had rolled his window down and waved at me furiously to signal that I should just give it the beans. And so I did! - I floored it and accelerated up to 130km/t and let off the gas just to be on the safe side. And to my great amusement I could see two big smiles in my rear view mirror (It must have been the resonator delete :friendly wink:). They followed me, so I pulled to the side and let them pass with what I would think was around 150km/h and away they went.

2018 08 06 09 41 35

I really love when the police doesn't take their job too serious and just have some fun like the rest of us :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shortyian, THQuattro, Chipmunk73 and 13 others
Awesome story @Lehn! Love those little unexpected moments in life which make you smile - you’ll remember that from time to time :sunglasses:. Assume you had a passenger take the photos :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra and Lehn
Awesome story @Lehn! Love those little unexpected moments in life which make you smile - you’ll remember that from time to time :sunglasses:. Assume you had a passenger take the photos :whistle2:

The photos were recorded with my BlackVue dashcam so don't worry :busted cop:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Sandra and Jimbob76
Never doubted you for a second mate!

Reactions: Chipmunk73, Audi Bairn and Sandra
Find it funny this came up in my google news tab.. nice to see some police being human:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180806-224756_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180806-224756_Chrome.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Jimbob76