Just back from Barcelona.......

biturbo

Reaction score
Website
www.biturbo.com
...... and not feeling too good.
Still ******. Two hours sleep.

Fri night
- someone was sick in the club toilet, but brushed himself down and carried on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
- groom got taken outside the club cos he was too ******. then we had to try three taxis bafore they let him go in one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sat
- one of the blokes wakes up and both his trousers and his bed are soaking wet. We hope he just spilled a glass of water!?
- did the obligatory sightseeing....... this time I did the full Nou Camp tour, incl. dressing rooms, tunnel, dugouts and pitch. I even sat in Chairman Gaspart's seat and lifted the 1992 european cup trophy.

Sat night
- found another 3 stag/hen parties from england in the Port Olympic bars.
- A couple of prostitutes came in with a 50 year old bloke. One of them must have had back problems with what she was carrying on her front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
- A woman on speed, dancing like shes just been watching Oz Aerobics, with a bloke dressed in a green hooded top and bright red fleece jogging bottoms [\spanish clothing style?].

****** good weekend, but I wish I spoke to Inigo for a few good lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Time for bed....

Sounds like a good one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm sure you didn't drive back from the airport /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL Nice one Paul. What a top weekend.

Just makes me realise though how boring my life is at the moment.

You didn't get left at the side of the road during this trip then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I've seen PhilT's video!! That was *so* funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AL

Very quiet weekend here, got a horrible cold( /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif) so did ****** all except abuse my DVD collection and spend a lot of time on here

[ QUOTE ]
****** good weekend, but I wish I spoke to Inigo for a few good lines /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

err i'm neither a narcotics trafficant nor do i engage in phonesex /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

but thanks for bringing back the memories....Oz aerobics...mmmm used to come home from school at lunch to get a burst of those bouncing beauties on sky sports /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif me/amories flooding back as i type... heheheh

Can't believe they allowed such an obviously ulterior-motive ty programme past the planning stage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmmm.. very interesting w/end seems like you've had Paul.. FWIW, dont think you would have been able to get hold of Inigo this w/end.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I tried and couldn't.. Geez he was still in bed when I got round to his Sat. morning.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whats the reception gonna be like then? All those drunken relatives............

Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the clubs we went in. I wonder why? Actually, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif reminds me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
They did not let us into the home changing room as they had just left a training session on the pitch before jetting off to last nights malaga game. i.e. it was in use.....
I've been promising myself the Barca/Madrid match for a couple of years now. I've just got to get off my **** and do something about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Didn't think too much of Las Ramblas, but poss cos it was mid Jan. I have been in the summer.

Weather was great. 16 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. It was -4 when we landed in england.