Just bought a S1

Has Yildiz

Reaction score
As the title suggests ive just bought a used Audi S1, 2016 with 7.500 miles, quattro exterior, tech pack, comfort pack. Picking her up on Monday! Cant wait.

Already ive started looking at potentials for maps and chips. Although my first instinct would be to sort out that quad exhaust! Having a test drive it felt awfully tame and quiet. Ive replaced an Abarth 500 with a monza factory exhaust and that popped and burbled and gave it alot more drama. Definitely will be missing that with the S1. Has anyone done anything to exhaust to beef it up? Sports cat? De-cat? Full exhaust?

id love to know what some owners have done and what they think. Thanks

Welcome to ASN. Get up some pics from when you collect it.....what colour is it?

In relation to your exhaust query, I'll let other more knowledge people give their opinions!

Welcome mate and good choice.
As above no real knowledge on exhausts on the S1 but I've always had milteks.
Theirs a Facebook group "Audi S1 UK owners group UK".
There is a few vids on the site with people removing centre box's out but tbh it sounds dreadful when it's done, it's vdrs from the police in my opinion!!!

I thought I was the only one who didn't like the exhaust noise after the centre silencers are removed :) In my opinion it makes the S1 sound like a chav Halfords special.....

Reactions: andy l
In my eyes keep it as it is.
The day i picked up my new one i was going to have a remus put on it.
Had them on the vxracing. Fab. But so lucky I didn't due to me rejecting the car. Audi would not be building me a new one if i did
But hearing it. Its not to bad still has some guts in it n the multi-storey lol