Just Bought an Audi S2

bradspau

Reaction score
Good Afternoon to you all... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hopefully by tomorrow i should have purchased an Audi S2 in Metallic Red with Black Leather interior - Very Nice!!

My dad had one of these when they first came out and loved it and from what i can remember of it it was very fast and smart looking!

The Car i have hopefully purchased is a bit different - the car has been in an Audi Museum somewhere since being built - so is being offered to me with 100 miles on the clock and will be registered on an 05 plate. They are also offering full Audi warrantly and everything which i feel is very galant of them!

Anyways just thought i would introduce myself and my car.

Many Thanks
Matt

Hi Dave..

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Well we clean the Vw dealers around London and will hopefully get the tender for Audi as well - and Staff switch between VW and Audi dealerships and know one of the people there and said that this motor was coming in and i said i was very interested!

Its up for 25 grand which i think is fairly good as even standard it will keep up with my Golf GTi which i am trading in and hopefully i will have a fiddle with it to get it to about 350/400 bhp.

Many Thanks
Matt

Very nice Matt.

I think we would all be interested in seeing some pics of your brand new puchase, lovely to see the engine and interior too.

Good luck.

Yes when i get the car home i will take some pictures and stick them on ere!

Many Thanks
Matt

jeez that sounds good, cant wait to c some pics and hear how she runs. good find. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

The sale fell through /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Someone put a higher offer than me and they told me as i was coming in to put the deposit down on it! Its not fair!

Anyways i will be on the look out for an S2 so will hopefully come across one!

Cheers
Matt

Unlucky mate, sounds like the usual under hand dealings going on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif