Just Checking in....

Roader

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just bought an '02 Allroad 2.7T and I'm planning a Revo Remap and some fresh alloys soon so thanks in advance for any advice on this.
I'm told the colour is Steppe Green and it has factory privacy glass and body coloured mouldings....
Heres a couple of pics......

Cheers.
:)

Hi,

Welcome to ASN :beerchug:

I think I may have just replied to an email query recieved from you - it appears you're in and posting fine anyway!

Lovely car... I must convince my boss that an allroad is a great idea for work...

All the best,

Rob.

Well, I'm nearly there anyway bud - the Mondeo is getting chopped-in for a Passat on Thursday. I'm keen to get in the Passat, but at the same time I'll be sad to see the Mondeo go... And I REALLY didn't think that's something I'd ever say. It's not without it's faults, I guess few cars are, but they're nothing major, and overall it's been really impressive - a very well rounded/generous package.

Rob.

Hi Rob,
I was getting a strange 'You've been banned' type message when registering yesterday, and the site seemed to be down completely. Still, I'm pleased its all sorted now and I'm able to post, it feels good to be here.

Would anyone be in a position to advise me on alloys for the Allroad ?
The standard ones (17's and Pirelli Allroads) are needing a refurb so rather than spend a fair whack that way i'd rather upgrade....
Are they the same ET and Offset as the A6 ?
Would 18's still provide an adequate tyre wall for mild off-roading ?
I quite fancy the MTM Bimotos. Anyone have a link to a pic on an allroad ?
Apologies for all the questions.
Mark.
:)