Just couldt stop laughing at this!

99.9 % need not apply LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
99.9 % need not apply LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess..be done before?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess..be done before?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I know of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Thought you were refering to everbody not to reply to this thread as its been done before, although I did contenplate the other possibility of you taking the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif outta the army!

Excellent NSD, the look on their faces.... their thinking if this was real, we are soooo dead......like sitting ducks.

HAHAHAHA the British Elite what a squad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

hmmm Carry on T.A would make a great film with the old crew. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Absolutley Mint - Very funny. This has gotta do the rounds here

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Wonder if the are the SAS (Sand And Sea) - ...... groan

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif