Just Joined & Ordered S1

PastS1Owner

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just joined your forum. Finally I have somewhere to to get advice etc...

Ordered an S1 Sportback, Sepang blue, interior and exterior packs, privacy glass and black styling package.

Cant wait to get it, though delivery is looking like August / September....

Grrrrr....

Reactions: coddy85 and josedebardi
Welcome! I'm waiting for mine also. I think I got lucky and got a pre-allocated build slot. I ordered 4 or 5 weeks ago and my build date is the 4th May.

Welcome! I'm waiting for mine also. I think I got lucky and got a pre-allocated build slot. I ordered 4 or 5 weeks ago and my build date is the 4th May.

I only ordered and gave deposit yesterday, was told its gonna be 10 days to two weeks until I get my build date due to the spec

The normal wait to hear about build date is about 14 days. It does seem those that chose the Q-packs are waiting longer for builds though, from what I've heard.

I ordered April 29th 2014, and got it Sept 20th, so I'd say the dealer is being realistic. It is the Q packs that make the wait so long though as they are considered 'exclusive line' options, so go on a separate sub assembly line to the rest of the A1/S1's.

Reactions: PastS1Owner
Hey Guys,

Just joined your forum. Finally I have somewhere to to get advice etc...

Ordered an S1 Sportback, Sepang blue, interior and exterior packs, privacy glass and black styling package.

Cant wait to get it, though delivery is looking like August / September....

Grrrrr....
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice colour you have chosen. Hopefully your waiting time will pass quickly. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I ordered April 29th 2014, and got it Sept 20th, so I'd say the dealer is being realistic. It is the Q packs that make the wait so long though as they are considered 'exclusive line' options, so go on a separate sub assembly line to the rest of the A1/S1's.
Yeah I don't mind the wait too much. Just wish it was a quick turn around - should be worth it

Reactions: Sandra
Same as me - I ordered a week back and have been told to expect September.

The dealers said they won't be able to give me a build date until about 6 weeks time :3sadwalk:

Got to be worth it though!!

Congrats mate and hopefully the wait goes quickly.

Got my pick up date as the second week in August... Sooner than I expected.... so just over 3 months from ordering.

Reactions: SamS1
Got my pick up date as the second week in August... Sooner than I expected.... so just over 3 months from ordering.

Ah when did you order? That's pretty decent! I ordered nearly 3 weeks ago but no dates yet :-(

Just rang and asked was the second week in August was build date or delivery date, and its delivery date, but they are expecting it to come in a week earlier.

Reactions: SamS1