Just ordered my first Audi (A1) :)

Jonny_R

Reaction score
Well after many weeks doing my homework and going round dealerships for the best deal, ive finally took the plunge and ordered my first ever Audi on Sunday.

Ive gone for a 1.4 TFSI COD (150 ps) S line A1 in Daytona Grey with:
- Full Leather
- Super Sport Seats
- Black styling pack
- Design Pack (Tints, Glass roof etc)
- Cruise Control
- Luggage Pack
- Flat bottom steering wheel
- Sat Nav
- Advanced Key
- Front centre armrest

Looking at a 3 month wait though as its a factory order due to the high spec :( Cant wait though.

Will get pics up once it arrives and then a build thread as the mods start.

Very nice have you got a service pack ?

Last edited:
Nice Spec. Hope the wait dont drag in too slowly for you. :) x

Yeah got the service pack too although the mileage I do with work it won't last for long probably around 2 years

Been given a build slot of week 19 so 4th may ish. Hopefully won't be too long after that it arrives

Car should be with me in 10 - 14 days so will be sure to post up pics when it lands :D

So is arrived at the stealers and im picking it up on Monday due to wok commitments this week and the salesman being off on Saturday and Sunday.

Cant wait :D

Will be sure to post up some pics and get a proper thread going of the car. Already booked 2 days off work the following week to give me enough time for its full wheel off new car detail

Look forward to seeing some pics, I'm waiting for a Daytona Grey COD S line too. I've got build week 23 so hopefully 4 weeks or so.

Can't come soon enough.

Look forward to seeing some pics, I'm waiting for a Daytona Grey COD S line too. I've got build week 23 so hopefully 4 weeks or so.

Can't come soon enough.

Will certainly stick some pics up when I pick it up mate

Same car as mine then :) Cant wait to pick it up now :D