Just ordered the new A3!

Hi guys. Second post in this forum but it seems I will stay with you for some time since I ordered one today :). Very happy.

I have ordered the 1.5 TFSI S-tronic S line in Glacier White.

Expected delivery date is mid-May which is very far from today but what I can do. I now see that for others its similar.

Glasgow Audi have this in IBIS white in stock with Comfort and Sound Pack - offered it to me this week - but i was looking for a black one

Glasgow Audi have this in IBIS white in stock with Comfort and Sound Pack - offered it to me this week - but i was looking for a black one

I have seen Ibis White and Glacier White next to each other. Glacier White looked better in my opinion. If I wouldnt choose metallic paint black will be my option as well.

Yep no probs - it's the metallic I ordered - just thought I'd give the heads up and save you a 6 month wait if you like white :)

Audi have recently confirmed apple wireless carplay is supported on all future cars. I know roughly up to the start of October it was not supported on the early cars that were built.

I read the same: it might even have been the same review. The absence of Car2X and Amazon Alexa in the launch cars was more of a disappointment to me than the lack of Wireless CarPlay. I plan to keep my A3 for quite some time and I guess that Car2X might become quite useful as time goes on.
I got my first Car2X messages whilst driving this evening (warning of limited visibility on a motorway I was joining), so the ‘21 build cars are fitted with that as well as Wireless AirPlay.