Katy Perry's replacement...

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
OK, so Katy Perry has been exposed to me to be a bit of a moose.

Bummer. (Thanks Aythreee for opening my eyes).

Also, she can't sing, lets be fair. Live performances are shambolic.

Not saying I wouldn't, and she does have fantastic fun bumps, but that photo - uuuurrrgh. No ta.

So, I have had to find a new object for my desires.... and the winner is....

Ding ding ding: Megan Fox. She is seen here below, with her pussy...

megan_fox_005.jpg

(cat).

Anyway, I cannot find a single photo of her looking bad....

One word. Phrrroooooaaaaarrrr!

That's Stacey Slater isn't it?? :rolleyes:

Now that's someone else who is just a little bit horny. Don't know what it is abut her, but what I do know is that I will miss her from Eastenders. That was the one good bit about being forced to watch it 4 times a week....

Google "Megan Fox Super girl"

Is nice...

I don't care if it's real or not ! Looks good to me, lol

On the megan fox supergirl...a little warning that it wasn't safe for work would have been nice. :laugh: But to be fair, it was never going to be safe for work was it, so my fault. Secondly, I assume it's a fake, but nice beaver. Third, the image i clicked you can see leg hairs and everything, so I hope even more that it's a fake, lol.

She is rediculously hot though.

Megan Fox was smoking hot back in '08 but she's looking a bit thin nowdays.

based on the girls you've been obsessed with i think you might enjoy one of my favourites.......
Kate beckingsale
kate-beckinsale03.jpg

Oooooooh, now didn't she just look a little good in Underworld.... Leather/PVC catsuit thing... :drool:

I think 'obsessed' is a little harsh though. :(

:think:

OK, no it isn't.

Is underworld any good? I've got it recorded on my V+ box but never got around to seeing it as the Mrs doesn't care for women clad in leather.

Is underworld any good? I've got it recorded on my V+ box but never got around to seeing it as the Mrs doesn't care for women clad in leather.

Meh, worth a watch. I'm not a vampire film sort of person, but it's not that bad. Give it a spin when there is nothing else on.

It's all very dark though (as you would expect from a vampire film, as they die in sunlight blah blah blah).

Ah we shall see when I can be bothered to watch it then. I have plenty more fun things to do that watch a film with average ratings. And yeah, this whole vampire thing does my nut in, the twilight films are complete bab!

Ah we shall see when I can be bothered to watch it then. I have plenty more fun things to do that watch a film with average ratings. And yeah, this whole vampire thing does my nut in, the twilight films are complete bab!

I agree, with the exception of the Blade Trilogy.

They rock.

Quote of them all is here: YouTube - Best insult ever! (deliberately not embedded).

Don't watch with the speakers on at work. Unless you like disiplinary proceedings.

I agree, with the exception of the Blade Trilogy.

They rock.

Quote of them all is here: YouTube - Best insult ever! (deliberately not embedded).

Don't watch with the speakers on at work. Unless you like disiplinary proceedings.

Yup, the current Incarnation of vampire myth is crap.
They make them all seem ponsy teens.
Bring back the blade style vampires or Stokers vampires. They would kick todays vampires ***.

F**k Twilight and their stupid sparkling vampires.

= Cool

As for a film, i'll take Near Dark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan and kate are beautiful, but i think the crown still goes to this tasty lass!

kellyo.jpg