Kensington noise cameras.

Couldn't agree more tbh, why people feel the need to have a car so damn loud, is just stupid imho, I personally prefer understated, quiet stealthy car, can't stand loud exhausts at all & it really is annoying hearing boy racers up & down london streets.

Some cretin in a BMW 3 series cab was acting like a tool on oxford street only the other day, the noise was absurd, I mean seriously does he need an extension of the proverbial or validation with this & I'm not 80 years old mr meldrew, just see no actual sense or reason for this.

Couldn't agree more tbh, why people feel the need to have a car so damn loud, is just stupid imho, I personally prefer understated, quiet stealthy car, can't stand loud exhausts at all & it really is annoying hearing boy racers up & down london streets.

Some cretin in a BMW 3 series cab was acting like a tool on oxford street only the other day, the noise was absurd, I mean seriously does he need an extension of the proverbial or validation with this & I'm not 80 years old mr meldrew, just see no actual sense or reason for this.

It’ll be electric cars or nothing soon so you’ll hear nothing except whining motors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and NHN
Yeah right, the market for fake exhaust sound modules will rise, thank god for anc.

Reactions: 8YARWY
If you live in Kensington then oh dear.

How long before these are rolled out in other cities etc.
Being discussed on Radio 2 now
And here’s an article on noise cameras
emoji17.png

74 decibel limit... Don't be stationary next to one in your new RS3 then :sweatsmile:

Acoustics

Reactions: 8YARWY
Hang an old portable radio on the 'camera' and make the council some more money :)

We really are not far away from 'every car WILL have a black box fitted' (now with added microphone) reporting directly to DVLA and issuing automatic fines to your (compulsory) added Bank Details/Card
From your friendly
''Lets just suck the life out of everything that resembles fun brigade'

Reactions: Detail Devil, Terminator x and Jassyo06
My local Farm runs a quad bike experience/motorcross track as well, for groups and does some experience stuff for disabled groups, he's just applied for planning permission to extend it and it's gone out for Public comments.................what a bunch of sad b*star*s live around me, there are two, maybe three of us supporting his application, youve never heard so much drivel over people enjoying themselves.

It's f*****g sad out there...................

My local Farm runs a quad bike experience/motorcross track as well, for groups and does some experience stuff for disabled groups, he's just applied for planning permission to extend it and it's gone out for Public comments.................what a bunch of sad b*star*s live around me, there are two, maybe three of us supporting his application, youve never heard so much drivel over people enjoying themselves.

It's f*****g sad out there...................

Sad bas***ds indeed Mike. People with too much time on their hands and simply wanting to screw the word FUN

Reactions: Mike.46
I said sound its even more important then nice design on car ;) at least in marvel universe

Ah that makes a lot more sense, why type it in code the first time though ?

Reactions: Daggerit