Latest Software

So far absolutely no problems. I live in central London so for me reboots and SOS malfunctions were common on every single drive, without fail. e.g. I would usually have 4–5 on the drive to/from the dealership and after this update had zero. Initially had a problem connecting to Apple CarPlay wirelessly, but solved this by removing the device and re-adding it.
Brilliant, that’s good to hear. I live in Brighton so really only got issues on longer journeys. SOS would usually go off around Cobham services and various other places.

MMI reboots were constant until I logged in as a guest, fingers crossed it’s all sorted

3691 from the factory on an S3 Vorsprung, no issues encountered so far. Much quicker and responsive than on my previous MMI in a Q3 (no idea what software version that was on).

3691 from the factory on an S3 Vorsprung, no issues encountered so far. Much quicker and responsive than on my previous MMI in a Q3 (no idea what software version that was on).

Wait for it man - 3691 is buggy as hell lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only show stopper is it logging you out once a week if it keeps asking for updates settings apart from that
You can easily live with it!

With that being said Audi should have got it right they’ve had 18 months to perfect it!

My Audi dealer seems to not have heard of the update for the SOS.
Anyone know of a dealer in East Anglia who has?

My Audi dealer seems to not have heard of the update for the SOS.
Anyone know of a dealer in East Anglia who has?
Cambridge Audi did mine all ok - I can't believe they've not heard of it

Reactions: RichK
So after the latest software if I dont drive my car for a few days the MMI screen stays black, after I turn the car on it works as you can here is clicking etc if you press on it. I have to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to reboot it.

So after the latest software if I dont drive my car for a few days the MMI screen stays black, after I turn the car on it works as you can here is clicking etc if you press on it. I have to press and hold the power button for 10 seconds to reboot it.

What version did you get?

Mine has done that since I brought July last year although it can do it after being stood over night. I have just lived with it as I have heard so many horror stories or updates making the car worse.

3691 is shipping on new cars but it seems 3620 is whats being supplied in dealers via software update . . .

3691 is shipping on new cars but it seems 3620 is whats being supplied in dealers via software update . . .
My car has just been updated to 3620 (the dealers kept it over the weekend to complete the job). All my user settings and favourites were retained (though it took a few minutes to download them first time after the rebuild). For the first few times I used the car, it defaulted to the guest user, but it seems to have sorted itself out now.

3801 is what ships on MY23 cars and they haven't updated it since either so thats the latest version.

Whether it can be flashed via a service update is another matter though.

My MY23 car is also on 3801. No issues so far other than sometimes it won’t wirelessly connect to Apple CarPlay but plugging in the wire sorts that.

My car has just been updated to 3620 (the dealers kept it over the weekend to complete the job). All my user settings and favourites were retained (though it took a few minutes to download them first time after the rebuild). For the first few times I used the car, it defaulted to the guest user, but it seems to have sorted itself out now.
Adam, whuich dealer do you use (I am also in Kent, TW)?