Le Mans 2009

Was due to be in Dubai (working) from the New Year but has now been put on hold indefinitely due to economic conditions over there. Therefore I'll now hopefully be going over there again.

Last year was a blast, apart from the rain on the Sunday morning!

Also looking at what to take (car-wise)...

Where are you camping ? When are you going down ?

I haven't booked yet but thinking about it! I was also thinking of travelling down on the Thursday evening hoping it would be a bit less busy!

I was thinking of booking it through these people http://www.speedchills.com/

Anyone else thinking of going ?

I'll be taking the S6 with bikes in the boot.

Travelling down on thursday, hoping to be there early afternoon.

Leaving Sunday night and holing up nr the port for a full debrief.....

Just about to book my tickets. But have just found some availability at Garage Verte campsite, near Tetre Rouge corner? Anyone know it, know what it's like?

We've booked the 5am ferry from Dover, so we should be on site by lunchtime on Thursday.

PJMSPEEDY - if you get there on Thursday night you'll be left with absolutely shocking pitches, unless you've got a reserved/numbered site? Last year we got to Beausejour by about 2pm on the Thursday and it was chocka, with very little space left...

Just about to book my tickets. But have just found some availability at Garage Verte campsite, near Tetre Rouge corner? Anyone know it, know what it's like?

We've booked the 5am ferry from Dover, so we should be on site by lunchtime on Thursday.

PJMSPEEDY - if you get there on Thursday night you'll be left with absolutely shocking pitches, unless you've got a reserved/numbered site? Last year we got to Beausejour by about 2pm on the Thursday and it was chocka, with very little space left...

Thanks Stoaksey but they are reserved pitches so should be fine :icon_thumright:

Am all booked into Beasejour - 2 pitches, and travelling down in a LandRover Defender and a Saab !

Taking bikes down too, to get around...

Yep,
Going Thursday 7.20am Chunnel and return on Monday PM. Beasejour, 2 pitches also. My S4 and a friend in a 5 series are driving down. You won't miss us as we'll all be dressed as The Knights Who Say Ni!

Feel free to join us for a beer.

Yep,
Going Thursday 7.20am Chunnel and return on Monday PM. Beasejour, 2 pitches also. My S4 and a friend in a 5 series are driving down. You won't miss us as we'll all be dressed as The Knights Who Say Ni!

Will take you up on that. We may beat you down there (earlier ferry), but you'll be travelling faster, so no doubt bump into in the queue getting in!
Brilliant idea about the Knights - we were joking about going as Brian in loin clothes !!

We'll have a dark grey Defender 110 County with big black wheels + a black saab 93 estate. May well rig up a flag on the Landy too

Yep,

Are you getting 'stickered up' ?
Check out what I'm thinking about courtesy of a very nice man that can from here:

[
Defender_Passenger2.jpg
]

[
Defender_Driver1.jpg
]

just booked everything going thursday morning flying in and renting car in paris as were from Ireland and its cheeper and quicker 4 of us going the bros just back from sebring again great win

2571393784_7cd774333d_b.jpg

2571396864_e7c836edbd_b.jpg

2570573743_492431784a_b.jpg

2571403478_4c86e3a7c3_b.jpg

Me and my mate Did these Graphics from scratch took bout 14 hours to do the car!
If anyone is after Graphics this year send me a message!