Lead Time & Delivery

Car has moved to Panel Shop a few days before the Construction Date! Now the real wait will start :sign omg:

Cars been on a train since the 15th apparently... not very accurate.

Anyone else experienced delays on their tracker?

Cars been on a train since the 15th apparently... not very accurate.

Anyone else experienced delays on their tracker?
Yes, it was saying on 'My Audi' that it was on the ship on its way, but it was already on UK soil in the port!

I also received this email on Monday:

Lol

I'd collected the car 2 days before on the Saturday :D

Just a heads up! I don't know if you are going to get them to clean it before collection?!? I didn't, as I didn't want them scratching it! but the bumpers were covered in fallout (What is fallout?):

4-jpg.139594

I bought some Auto Finesse Iron Out which turns red/pink when it finds fallout, it breaks it down so that you can just jet wash it off! As you can see there was a lot of it!

img_4898-jpg.139697

img_4900-jpg.139699

img_4901-jpg.139700

Happy to say it worked a treat and it's all gone now :)

No, I'm going to request them to leave it well be, body work at least, interior is okay to vacuum.

Wait, wait. Audi applied the fallout, or yourself?

Reactions: S32B
Hi newbie here so wondering if anyone could answer a question for me.

I know it's probably the million $ question but my S5 Coupe order was placed on the 22nd Sept, rough delivery date of the 31st January, received an original build date of the 4th Dec which has now moved to the 20th November.

What have people found to be the time from build date to delivery? I know this probably varies quite a bit but if anyone could give me a rough idea I'd appreciate it...........not that I'm getting impatient!

Cheers.

I know it's probably the million $ question but my S5 Coupe order was placed on the 22nd Sept, rough delivery date of the 31st January, received an original build date of the 4th Dec which has now moved to the 20th November.

What have people found to be the time from build date to delivery? I know this probably varies quite a bit but if anyone could give me a rough idea I'd appreciate it...........not that I'm getting impatient!

Cheers.

Gosh it really can vary! I ordered mine back in July! (27th to be specific) Have spoken with Audi and we believe a pickup of date of November 24th-25th. But again, mine is so stretched as I don't need the car until the end of November, I suspect as it's been on the Train since the 15th October that it's already here and will be ready for pick up relatively soon.

Cheers.

There really is so many variables that can delay or speed up delivery of a new car. For mine I ordered the last day of June and it showed on Myaudi site as 5th July from then it took 2 months 10 days to be delivered to the dealer.