Leather Air Freshener

Scott_Hol

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for a good leather air freshener, just love than new leather smell. Found this one which is perfect but begrudge spending £9.30!!!!! on an airfreshener. Can anybody recommend anything similar or anywhere i can get this cheaper. Its the under seat mount one in large that i was looking at.

Leather Air Fresheners

Cheers

if you got leather seats buy some gliptone cleaner and conditioner for around £10 and clean the seats the conditioner smells of leather so buy using it it will make the car have a leather fragrence

if you got leather seats buy some gliptone cleaner and conditioner for around £10 and clean the seats the conditioner smells of leather so buy using it it will make the car have a leather fragrence
Yea already ordered some ov that today but dont know how strong it will smell and how long it will last

gliptone is good, the jag guys use it,

the liquid leather ones aint much cop tbh as i had one haha

Yea already ordered some ov that today but dont know how strong it will smell and how long it will last

Its really strong, the misses hates it when I clean my leather, she don't like the smell.
It lasts about a week or so.
I tend to do my leather every sunday.
Not sure if its to much though.

You can have my old leather gimp suit that i don't use anymore, free to good home? :angrymod::whip::shutup2: