Leaving the A3 community

markos72

Reaction score
As above after 4 and half years happy motoring I am moving on from my 3.2 v6 into a Mazda 6 2.2 saloon.
Gotta be practical and the 6 ticks all the boxes for me and the family.Gonna miss the power and grunt as well as the quattro system though.
If allowed I would still like to pop in every so often here on the forums though :)

Reactions: Mojave96, Sandra and Hookmonster
Hi mark, off course you can still come on here and keep in touch. You have many friends on here and we all wish you well and good health to drive the new car. Look forward to the pics of it as well. Please don't be a stranger:) xx

Cheers Sandra-appreciated.Had plenty fun here and has been an extremely helpful forum,as well as being to pass on some wisdom myself.

Reactions: Sandra
20160720 164555

Here you go Sandra :)

Reactions: Mojave96, Baka, S. and 1 other person
I actually like the new Mazda 6, especially in that colour. The back end looks quite mean

Reactions: S., markos72 and Sandra
Thanks guys,love it too,and its got gdgets aplenty,as well as a 700page book lol

Reactions: Sandra
Good luck with your new car! Deffo do come back :)

Reactions: markos72
Well,had the Mazda a few months now and have to say I love it,doesnt have the power the V6 had but is a very capable car indeed-especially 650 miles between fill-ups.Have had a few motorway jaunts down and back to Newcastle visiting my brother in the Freeman hospital after a double lung transplant and it just eats up the miles,and I've never felt tired afterwards.
It's a lot softer ride too,but is still comfy and has all the toys I could wish for.
All in all no complaints

Reactions: Sandra and DJ_26
Well,had the Mazda a few months now and have to say I love it,doesnt have the power the V6 had but is a very capable car indeed-especially 650 miles between fill-ups.Have had a few motorway jaunts down and back to Newcastle visiting my brother in the Freeman hospital after a double lung transplant and it just eats up the miles,and I've never felt tired afterwards.
It's a lot softer ride too,but is still comfy and has all the toys I could wish for.
All in all no complaints

Good stuff, I actually would consider owning one of these. There is one I see most weekends with, what i believe, are some factory fitted gunmetal alloys and it looks the business. The Mazda 3 and new MX-5 look decent too.

Reactions: markos72
Good stuff, I actually would consider owning one of these. There is one I see most weekends with, what i believe, are some factory fitted gunmetal alloys and it looks the business. The Mazda 3 and new MX-5 look decent too.
Believe the gun metal alloys come as standard with the Sport spec in 19"