Leccy window problem today

Andy H

Reaction score
Left my front windows partly down today to let some air through the car. When I left to go home I wound up the passenger window only to find that every time I got to the top it would go back to the position it started at? I stopped the car and tried all sorts of things including turning the car off and back on. I eventually got it to stay up by bringing it up slowly with lots of small increments.

Now I am hoping that I have done something stupid and I have stumbled across a feature I didn't know how to over ride?? Or is there something wrong?

Well I haven't used the window incase it got stuck again but today I did and I now have a new problem. Window closes fine but the one touch close and open has stopped working, as I take my finer off the switch the window stops. Any ideas what has happened here?

Happened to me last week. You turned off the one touch by playing with the window switches with the ignition key in different positions. You can find the reset procedure in the manual.

Happened to me last week. You turned off the one touch by playing with the window switches with the ignition key in different positions. You can find the reset procedure in the manual.

Brilliant, thanks for the help. Will go and have a look now.