LED HEADLIGHTS

Aaron_m

Hi I’ve a 2016 black edition facelift A3 s-line and and it has rear LED dynamic indicators but I wanted to get front ones. I’ve been searching for them but it seems to be only wing indicators that seems to come up. Can anyone point in the right direction in getting these.

thanks

samuelh_888

Hello @Sandra, could you please move this to the 8V forum?
Cheers!

JohnM100

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Front dynamic/sweeping indicators are only on matrix LED headlights (which are a sealed unit) so you‘d need to have new headlights, hardware, including front facing camera in the rear-view mirror and then coding and calibration - assuming this retrofit is even possible, it will be expensive.

Audi-Sport-Driver

Hi I’ve a 2016 black edition facelift A3 s-line and and it has rear LED dynamic indicators but I wanted to get front ones. I’ve been searching for them but it seems to be only wing indicators that seems to come up. Can anyone point in the right direction in getting these.

thanks
I purchased these :)

Aaron_m

Front dynamic/sweeping indicators are only on matrix LED headlights (which are a sealed unit) so you‘d need to have new headlights, hardware, including front facing camera in the rear-view mirror and then coding and calibration - assuming this retrofit is even possible, it will be expensive.
Ah I see, thanks for the reply