LED Lights & Comfort Pack - Paying Twice?

GGM31V

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.prestigeperformanceyorkshire.co.uk
Hi,

I have noticed this topic has been raised before, but never found a definitive answer.

The comfort pack consists of Acoustic Glass, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain Pack, Cruise Control, Auto Rear View Mirror.

LED Lights contains the following duplicated from comfort: Acoustic Glass, Light and Rain Pack

If buying both packs, is there any consideration that Light & Rain and Acoustic glass is duplicated? Or is it a case of tough luck, your paying twice?

Has anyone ordered this combo, that can confirm what they paid??

Reactions: phil1824
In the UK Pricing and Specification Guide the are two different prices for the Comfort Package - £605 is the full price but this is reduced to £300 if the Xenon Light Package or LED light package are also ordered.

I have the Xenon Light Package and the Comfort Package on my A3 and only paid the £300 for the Comfort Package.

Reactions: phil1824 and GGM31V
In the UK Pricing and Specification Guide the are two different prices for the Comfort Package - £605 is the full price but this is reduced to £300 if the Xenon Light Package or LED light package are also ordered.

I have the Xenon Light Package and the Comfort Package on my A3 and only paid the £300 for the Comfort Package.
Thanks - i don't actually have the brochure - i shall download it :)

BUGA!!! I would have spec'd the LED's if I had noticed this !!! Oh well ...LOVE MY CAR !!!! :kissmyrings::thumbs up:

If that doesn't work, I'd just use it as a point with the dealer to haggle and get the money off anyway.