LED running lights for a 2007 RS4?

GrayDudek

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just joined and just picked up my 2007 RS4 cab which is keeping me awake a night thinking about it...!

I swapped from a silver 2008 A4 2.0 TFSi 211bhp that I had from new. It was the S-Line chap and had the nice day running lights as curved LED's.

The only beef (well not really a beef, more of a niggle) is that my RS4 doesn't have them...small point I know.

So, anyone know of any light pods that can be bought and simply swapped with the OE ones or is it a case of buying LED kits and then fitting them to the OE housings which I am not keen on doing.

Appreciate any pointers and websites that could help.

Cheers,

Gray.

I don't think you can get the RS4 LED's without having to go aftermarket. Most I'v seen about are very poor aftermarket ones and look tacky. I reckon, stick to your Xenons, you car will look the part any way without LED day time lights. What colour you got your RS4 in? I am considering one of these to buy next year.

Type in on ebay a seller called 4ringsspares he does some A3 ones which in my own opinion are the best looking replica leg headlights i've seen so far. Item number for the A3 ones 230491645391. He does do A4 one aswell not sure if they will fit an RS4 though

Cheers for the info. Most of the aftermarket ones a bit on the rubbish side I am being damn cautious what I mod on the RS. It's a black one BTW with black roof and white leather - absolutely love it but it's a little bit thirsty...oh well..

@benskin07 - cheers for this advice. I'll go take a look on eBay at this. Thanks.