Let the Celebrations Begin!

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Congratulations to a great England Team on winning the Ashes!!!!

Respect to a great Australia Team for making it one of the finest sporting contests in many a year, and pushing us to the limit.

Sincere thanks to both teams for showing that it's possible to fight to the sporting death for the prize, and still show sportsmanship and respect for each other whilst not once giving an inch in the pursuit.

Shame on our footballers.

G'Day.

One quick gloat....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

back to Oz boys, enjoy the long haul. Thanks for a good game, but we were too good....even if 158 runs came from a South African!!!!!!

Jeff,

I knew I could rely on you mate - I'm not going to say anything about the match, or the series; except that it was part of the best summer's cricket I've ever seen.

One more thing; I decided to mark the result in my own little way...

(Sorry about pic size!)

Regards,

Rob.

ashes_small.jpg

Beeeeeeeeeeerilliant!!!

I got home from work tonight; and was passed a copy of the local paper, which was full of stories about the ahses and our boy Flintoff; and what should I see in the corner of page 3?.... A photo of my little obituary /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Fame at last!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Rob.