Let's see if you can figure this out need help ASAP

Dom506

Reaction score
Right so all of a sudden my cars using water and coolant light come on randomly, I have fairly warm air from the heaters, it is definitely not headgasket because I have been in the headgasket situation before and that is completely ruled out, there's no moisture on waterpump, did a compression test and it help the compression firm and didn't move after leaving it for 15 minutes, there's no gurgling noise from passenger side either and there is no leak at all, had it checked over by a reliable mechanic I know and he's also stumped like I say if it was headgasket there would be a lot of oressure in expansion tank when I take cap off with the engine hot, this has got me puzzled any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks

This is what I had three weeks ago. Check the radiator, mine had a crack on it! There's a reservoir under it apparently and thats why I couldn't see any water on the ground. Had it changed and that fixed it, hope this helps!

yes its the tdi slick, not leaking from there, now ollie i have messaged you but it may come on here quicker, is that reservoir black and cirular just below radiator? because yes that has a rak in it when i was coming out of a car park, could this be the problem? the crack is fairly big but the problems only started the passt few weeks and this happened a month of two ago unless its got bigger overtime with heat etc?

also when i checked that i dont think it was wet